Adventure Valley - Best Price Tickets
Extra discount with code 'WEB2023' - Get ready for the ultimate family day out in Durham with Adventure Valley
From indoor play areas and tractor rides to animal displays and adventure golf, Adventure Valley is packed to the brim for things to do for the whole family!
- Tickets are only £16.95 per person
- Choose from a huge range of things to do
- There's plenty of activities whether it's rain or shine
- Get your tickets emailed or messaged to you in just a few clicks!
With a whole host of exciting play zones to discover, farmyard fun and masses of indoor and outdoor fun, Adventure Valley is one of the biggest and best family adventure parks in all the North East!
What things to do are there at Adventure Valley?
Whether you and your kids want to play outside in the sunshine, take shelter from the rain with exciting indoor activities, or interact with adorable animals, there's plenty of things to do in Durham's Adventure Valley that will leave the whole family smiling whatever the weather:
Outdoor things to do:
- Goat Racing: Witness the fun and competitiveness of goat races at Adventure Valley by cheering on your favourite goat.
- Football Pitch: Why not have a kick around on the football pitch? There's plenty of space for all the family to play.
- Jumping Pillows: Jump for joy at Adventure Valley! These are the biggest jumping pillows in the UK so there is plenty of space to bounce around in.
- Events Area: Head to Adventure Valley’s events area and witness some of the best shows put on at the park throughout the entire year
- Runaway Racers: Head down to Runaway Racers and feel the need for speed in a inflatable tyre. Fun for all the family!
- Tractor Rides: Experience Adventure Valley on the back of a tractor! The ride offers amazing views of the park and is a memorable family experience for all.
- New Pony Express Outdoor Ride: The Pony Express is one of the newer rides at Adventure Valley. Suitable for cowboys & cowgirls of any age.
- Adventure Golf: Hit the green with an 18-hole wild west themed golf course. Mini golf is great fun for all the family. Get putting!
Indoor things to do:
- Party Rooms: Birthday coming up? Why not have it at Adventure Valley where there's different themed birthday parties guaranteed to make smiles.
- Showtime Theatre: Showtime Theatre is host to interactive children’s shows during the holidays and the “Meet the Minibeasts” show at weekends.
- Creature Corner: Come and see Bertie (The World’s Fastest Tortoise), along with a whole host of reptiles at Creature Corner.
- Wild West Play Town & Cannon Saloon: This Wild West Play Town is an indoor play area with lots of interactive games, slides and a cowboy themed shooting gallery.
- Undercover Farmyard: No matter what the weather is like outside, this indoor petting zoo has llamas, pigs, rabbits and more for you to meet on your Adventure Valley day out!
- Play Town Soft Play: Play Town covers 18,000 square feet of multi-tiered indoor soft play fun! Slides, tunnels, scramble nets, whatever the weather.
Animal things to do:
- The Birds of Prey Show: Witness the magnificent hawks and owls at the Birds of Prey show at Adventure Valley.
- Goat Mountain: Wonder along to Goat Mountain, feed the goats, interact with them and take in the wonder of these beautiful animals
- Sweet Tweets & Cute Animals: Discover the Sweet Tweets bird aviary and outdoor animal paddocks. Cute animals everywhere!
- Farmyard Fun – Petting Farm: Not far from the main entrance, you’ll find the way into the outdoor farmyard. Keep an eye on the timetable for feeding sessions.
All this and more makes a day out at Adventure Valley full of non-stop fun for the entire family to enjoy. So step into adventure in one of the best days out in Durham today when you get your tickets for Adventure Valley.
Meet Santa, decorate gingerbread and enjoy a festive show at the Adventure Valley Winter Wonderland this Christmas. Use discount code WEB2023
How to find us
Located on the outskirts of Durham, the full postal address is Union Hall Farm, Brasside, Durham. Travelling by car (for Sat Navs use DH1 5SA) to give you an idea of average travel times:
- Durham – 8 mins
- Sunderland – 20 mins
- Consett/Stanley – 25 mins
- Newcastle – 25 mins
- Stockton – 40 mins
There is a direct bus service operated by Gateshead Central Taxis and takes park guests from Durham City Centre to Adventure Valley. These services run daily from the No.62 at Durham North Road Stand B every hour.
24th July 2023 - November 2023
- Free parking
- Baby-changing facilities
Adventure Valley is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during term time from November 1st to April 1st. The site is also closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. From April 1st to November 1st, Adventure Valley is open 7 days a week.
Dogs are not allowed at Adventure valley, with the exception of guide dogs.
Adventure Valley has disabled facilities and doors at ground level.