A Christmas Carol at Bodmin Jail - Tickets on Sale
Book now from £18.50 £18.50
Get your Christmas Carol tickets for an immersive day out in Cornwall this festive season
Experience the immersive journey of A Christmas Carol at Bodmin Jail this December for an unforgettable family day out in Cornwall.
- Adult tickets from £18.50
- Child (5-15) tickets from £10.50
- Save 10% on family tickets with the Family of 4 ticket
- Under 4's go for free!
Buy your tickets today and remember to use the code 'WEB2023' for an extra discount.
See A Christmas Carol like never before when you visit Bodmin Jail this Christmas
An uplifting and heart-warming story of redemption, Bodmin Jail plays host to the a seasonal favourite A Christmas Carol in a brand new immersive experience.
A Christmas Carol will transport you straight into the heart of Charles Dickens' timeless masterpiece this Christmas. Join Bodmin Jail as they bring to life the enchanting world of Scrooge and the spirits of Christmas Past, Present, and Future.
Encounter the ethereal Ghost of Christmas Past, who will unveil the memories and regrets of Scrooge's early life. Then, meet the bustling Ghost of Christmas Present, who will show you the joy and sorrow of the present day. Finally, prepare to face the solemn Ghost of Christmas Future, who will reveal the consequences of one man's choices.
Get your tickets to A Christmas Carol in Bodmin Jail, taking place every day this December except for Christmas.
How to find us
Bodmin Jail is located just a couple of minutes from the town centre and can be found either by Sat Nav or by following the brown tourism directional signs once you reach Bodmin.
Sat Nav please use PL31 2PL
There are a number of car parks available locally:
- Camel Trail Car Park - PL31 2NR (Please allow for a five-minute walk)
- Berrycombe Road Car Park - PL31 2NP (Please allow for a seven-minute walk)
- Dennison Road Car Park – PL31 2LL (Pay and display, short stay car park with 62 spaces. Please allow for an eight-minute walk)
- Priory Car Park – PL31 2DQ (Priory Car Park is a pay and display car park for approximately 150 cars with additional spaces adjacent to the Football Club. Please allow for a 14-minute walk)
- Fore Street Car Park – PL31 2DB (Pay and display with both long and short term car parking. Please allow for a 16-minute walk)
The local bus route will not take you directly the jail, but it will drop you off in Bodmin Town; an easy 10-minute walk away. We recommend that you check bus times with First Group before your visit. Please note that buses are only frequent in high season.
Bodmin Parkway is on the mainline through Cornwall and is situated four miles outside of Bodmin Town. You will need to catch a bus or arrange a taxi for the journey from station to jail/Bodmin Town. To check for the latest train times and to plan your journey, please visit Trainline.
The jail is situated along the popular Camel Trail cycle route which runs from Padstow, through Wadebridge to Bodmin Town centre. You'll find the jail at the end of the trail! Please note there are limited secure bike racks at the jail.
- Jail shop
- Toilets - one accessible WC is available in the Naval Wing level after the main AV area
- Courtyard Restaurant
- The Jolly Tavern
Exclusive offers for you
A drive-in experience in Carmarthen this Christmas - pick your movie, book your tickets and enjoy at Street Food Cinema! Use discount code 'WEB2023'
The Great British Food Festival is returning to Trentham Gardens for 2023 with a massive selection of things to do for foodies of all ages
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!