Castle Combe Circuit
Go for a drive like no other in Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire
Choose from one of five super driving experiences on a racing course in Chippenham so that you can feel like a pro when you complete laps around the circuit.
There are three different levels of driving experience courses, the standard Driving Experience Course, the Advanced Driving Experience and the Ultimate Driving Experience. You can also choose to go for a Lotus Driving Experience or a Single Seater Driving Experience to truly make your time on Castle Combe a unique one.
See the experience options below to book your tickets, and remember to use code 'WEB2022' to get up to 10% off your booking
How to find us
Castle Combe Circuit is situated close to Junctions 17 & 18 of the M4 motorway and is clearly signposted using the brown tourist signs marked with a chequered flag.
Chippenham is on the main line from Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads. Taxis are available at the station.
- Café Bar
- The age for these experiences is 17+
- Visitors must observe the 15mph speed limit in force throughout the public areas of the circuit.
- The viewing banks and other spectator areas can become slippery when wet.
- No riding of scooters, mini bikes or quad bikes in public areas.
- With the exception of assistance dogs, no animals are admitted on days when the race circuit is in use.
- Castle Combe Circuit or nominated third parties may record or make audio, visual or sound recordings at the Circuit for commercial purposes.
- The use of photographic, audio and audio-visual equipment is allowed for private non-commercial use only.
- No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site.
- The Racing Club Shop is not open for driving experiences or track days. If there are any products you'd like to purchase on these days please visit the office.