Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and Museum
Book now from £28.00 per adult
Welcome to Stamford Bridge, the home of Chelsea Football Club
Take a fully guided tour of Chelsea FC led by a live guide throughout. The tours are in English and the guides, many of whom are Chelsea FC fans and season ticket holders, are extremely passionate about the club and love welcoming guests and fans to the stadium.
It's the closest to the football action you can get without being tackled by a steward!
Where will you go on your tour of Chelsea's stadium?
Your tour will be 60 minutes and will include the following:
- A 1-hour guided tour of Stamford Bridge.
- Maximum 40 persons in tour group.
- Tour highlights include the Chelsea FC home dressing rooms, the press room, players' tunnel, pitchside and stunning views from the Shed Upper stand.
- Access to Chelsea FC Museum before and/or after tour.
- Chelsea FC souvenir lanyard.
Explore the Chelsea Museum and pick up souvenirs from the Chelsea FC shop
Included in the tour is a visit to the Chelsea FC Museum which showcases the full history of the club from its creation in 1905 to today’s incarnation with a full trophy cabinet on display. All tours will end in the Megastore, where you can get yourself a souvenir badge, scarf or jersey to remember your time at Stamford Bridge.
Explore the successes, emotions, sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the strongest teams in world football, from their beginnings in 1905 to present day.
Book your tour for the Chelsea FC Stadium & Museum today
How to find us
Address: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS
Stamford Bridge is the most central of the London grounds and is easily accessible by tube (Fulham Broadway on the District Line), by bus (14, 211, 414), and via West Brompton train station.
By car from the North, East or West:
Use the M25 to take you round to Junction 15 and turn off onto the M4 towards London, follow the M4 which becomes the A4 up to Hammersmith. Stay on it over the Hammersmith Flyover and for a further 1.5 miles before turning off for Earl's Court. Go past Earl's Court Station and down the one-way system until you hit Fulham Road, turn right at the traffic lights. Go straight on for 600 yards and the ground is on your right. Parking is difficult very close to the ground so you may want to look a bit further away.
By car from the South:
Head for Wandsworth Bridge to cross the river. If using Wandsworth Bridge, cross the river and head straight up Wandsworth Bridge Road. At the junction with New King's Road, turn right and then immediately left. This will take you up to Fulham Broadway, turn right onto Fulham Road and the ground is 400 yards on your left. Parking is difficult very close to the ground so you may want to look a bit further away.
The nearest tube station is Fulham Broadway on the District Line. Take the tube to Earl's Court and change for Wimbledon-bound tubes.
- Paid parking
- Each guest on the tour receives free Wi-Fi, a free Chelsea FC lanyard and their own certificate as a souvenir of their visit.
- The tour lasts 60 minutes and features all the most popular areas including The Home Dressing Room, The Press Room and the Tunnel.
- Visitors under 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Free for kids under 4 and assistants of disabled visitors.