Chester Boats - Best Price Tickets
Book best price tickets to explore Cheshire by boat
Chester Boats is the perfect way to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a leisurely journey on the River Dee. With a variety of boats to choose from, including traditional row boats and motor boats, there's something for everyone. Whether you're looking for a romantic outing or a fun-filled family day, Chester Boats have got you covered.
Glide along the tranquil waters, surrounded by stunning scenery and wildlife, and let the gentle currents carry you away. Stop off at one of the many riverside pubs or cafes to refuel and soak up the atmosphere.
With a range of different routes to choose from, you can make the most of your time on the river and see all that Chester has to offer. From historic landmarks to picturesque countryside, there's no shortage of breathtaking views to take in:
- Chester half hour city cruise tickets
- Chester two-hour Iron Bridge cruise tickets
- Plus, Chester Boats also run special river cruises throughout the year. These special Chester cruises events will show in the tickets section below
So grab some friends, family or your significant other and embark on a unique adventure with Chester Boats!
Take in the many sights along Chester's River Dee when you embark on a half-hour city cruise with ChesterBoat
How to find us
All cruises depart from The Groves, Souters Lane, Chester, CH1 1SZ (if using a SatNav please check that this is sending you down Souters Lane and not Dee Lane).
Please note that there are a limited number of free parking spaces at The Groves, which can fill up quickly in the summer, and they are not operated by ChesterBoat. Parking is limited to one hour in the standard bays. With a Blue Badge, parking is available for 3 hours in a standard bay or untimed in a disabled bay. Parking restrictions end at 6pm.
If you are able, we recommend parking elsewhere in the city. The nearest car parks are:
NCP Pepper Street Car Park, Pepper St, Chester, CH1 1DF (multistorey car park with 287 spaces, approx. 5 minute walk down a slight hill)
Little Roodee Coach & Car Park, Grosvenor Rd, Chester, CH1 1SL (outdoor car park with 452 spaces, approx. 8 minute flat walk along the river)
The moorings are approximately a 10 minute walk from Chester Bus Interchange and 20 minutes from Chester Railway Station.
- Dogs on leads are welcome on the daytime sightseeing cruises
- There are toilets onboard the half-hour, two-hour and evening cruises. Public toilets are also located 100m from the moorings. There is step-free access to toilet facilities, but not full wheelchair access
- The Lady Diana and Mark Twain have wheelchair access to the rear deck (which is heated and enclosed)
- As all boats are heated and covered, boats will still sail in cold and wet weather
- All cruises have fully-stocked bars selling alcohol, soft drinks, and hot drinks. There are also crisps for sale on board and picnics are permitted
You might also like
Prepare to be captivated by nature when you visit the gorgeous castle gardens at Cholmondeley for some of the best scenery in all of Cheshire
Visit a Roman fort that's nearly 2,000 years old
Full of famous spots and hidden gems, here's what you'll come across on your journey to the Lake District with BusyBus
Great savings and easy access to Liverpool attractions including The Beatles Story, City Explorer Cruise, British Music Experience and more!
See Liverpool from on top of the Royal Liver Building for views of the city like you've never seen before!
THE fastest zip line in the world, the UK's only mountain kart experience, a quarry tour, plus zip lines - use code WEB2023 for extra discount
Zip World's Llechwedd in North Wales has it all - zip lines, underground golf, trampoline caves, deep mine tours... Code WEB2023 for discount!
With 6 treetop adventures, Zip World has something for everyone - a Fforest Coaster, Tree Hoppers, Zip Safaris, Europe's highest swing and more!