Liverpool City Sights - Best Price Tickets
Enjoy a hop on, hop off bus tour of Liverpool
Explore the vibrant city of Liverpool with Liverpool City Sights. Hop on an open-top bus and take in the many wonderful sights and locations of the city.
Take in the views at the Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool's Cathedrals, The Cavern Club, the Beatles' Childhood Homes, Strawberry Field, Penny Lane, China Town and many more iconic destinations.
The guides are friendly, knowledgeable and will even provide you with some live music on your tour of Liverpool.
Book your Red or Blue route city tour with Liverpool City Sights today
The Red Route for Liverpool City Sights will take you to the city's most iconic destinations on an open-top bus with expert tour guides
See the very best of the Beatles in Liverpool in this City Sights bus tour of the Beatles' Childhood Homes, Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and more
How to find us
All tours start from the bus stop on Gower Street, Royal Albert Dock.
People also ask:
Where do the tours start?
- All tours start from the bus stop on Gower Street, Royal Albert Dock.
Are the tours wheelchair-friendly?
- Yes, all tours from City Sights Liverpool are wheelchair accessible.
Are dogs allowed on the bus tours?
- All Guide and assistance Dogs are allowed onboard the buses. Assistance dogs should wear their harness or identification jacket when travelling.
- One accompanied, well-behaved dog or other small animal which will not be a danger or a nuisance for other customers or staff is allowed to travel with you on buses at the discretion of the driver who may reasonably decide where on the bus the animal is best carried.
- Where appropriate, dogs must be muzzled or put on a lead in accordance with the Dangerous Dogs Act. Small animals must be caged, boxed or kept on a lead. Any animal carried must remain under control and must not be allowed to sit on the seats.
- If you bring an animal onto a bus, you will be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury arising from its presence on the bus.
Are there toilets on the buses?
- There are no toilets on board, but there are public toilets near the following tour stops:
- Royal Albert Dock - On The Colonnades
- Mersey Ferry Terminal
- Liverpool One Information Centre (30 pence fee)
- National Museums Liverpool
- Met Quarter shopping Centre
- Clayton Square Shopping Centre (20 pence fee)