Hop-on Hop-off Tours - Best Price Tickets
The City Tours Belfast offers a fantastic way to explore the city with their Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Bus Tour.
This tour provides a 360-degree panoramic view of Belfast, passing through the once no-go areas and between the peace lines and walls. With stops at 19 iconic locations, this tour is perfect for those who want to visit all of Belfast's major sightseeing attractions.
The tours offer live friendly guides, providing not only the history of Belfast but also humour and tips on where to go to make the most of your time in the city. The tour provides a comprehensive look at Belfast, including peace walls and murals, as well as discounts for attractions like the Titanic Museum and HMS Caroline.
Highlights of the tour include:
- The Titanic Museum
- Crumlin Road Jail & Courthouse
- Belfast Peacewall
- St George's Market
- Belfast City Centre & Belfast City Hall
- Shankill Road
- Falls Road
- The Cathedral Quarter
The tour operates seven days a week, and tickets are valid for one or two days. If visitors don't hop on and off, the tour lasts approximately 75-90 minutes. Visitors can re-board and disembark as much as they like or stay on for continuous laps. The tour begins in Belfast city centre, and visitors can also join the tour from any of the public bus stops along the route.
With so much to see and experience, the Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Bus Tour is an excellent way to explore the unique and vibrant city of Belfast.
Looking to explore even more of Northern Ireland on your visit? Take a look at the Giants Causeway and Game of Thrones Tours
Unit 1 Mill House,
155 Northumberland St,
People also ask:
Where is the first stop of the tour?
- If you wish to start the tour from the beginning, Donegall Square West is the departing point of the tour.
When do the tours run?
- Tours operate 7 days a week from 10.00am to 4.30pm (April - Sep) and in winter time from 10am until 3pm - October - March. They have a frequency of departure every 20 minutes.
What are the timings between stops?
The approximate stop times beginning from Donegall Square West are as follows:
- Donegall Square West: 0 minutes
- SSE Arena: 5 minutes
- Titanic Quarter: 7 minutes
- HMS Caroline: 9 minutes
- Titanic Belfast: 12 minutes
- St Georges Market: 20 minutes
- Great Victoria Street: 25 minutes
- Dublin Road: 32 minutes
- Shaftesbury Square: 38 minutes
- University + Museum: 40 minutes
- Eglantine Avenue: 45 Minutes
- Cultúrlann Ó Fiaich: 50 minutes
- Falls Road: 53 minutes
- International Wall: 57 minutes
- Peace Walls Belfast: 60 minutes
- Spectrum Centre: 70 minutes
- Shankill Road: 77 minutes
- Crumlin Road Gaol: 82 minutes
- Donegall Street: 85 minutes
- Donegall Square West 90 minutes
Are the buses wheelchair-friendly?
- City Tours Belfast has the largest fleet of wheelchair accessible vehicles in Belfast, most days we have at least one Belfast hop on hop off tour bus which is wheel chair friendly on service.
- Please make sure that your wheelchair is in a safe condition for the entire travel and duration of the journey, or the driver will not let you travel, incase you hurt other passengers or yourself. If your chair is powered batterries you must make sure they are secured and not loose.
- If your chair comes with adjustable kerb climbers you should ensure that they are set correctly, so that they do not catch on the bus ramp.
- City Tours Belfast has the right to refuse to let you travel if they believe that your wheelchair is not in a safe condition.
Exclusive offers for you
Head to Leazes Park this Christmas for a truly unique winter light trail with the Northern Lights Trail in Newcastle. Use discount code WEB2023
Step into the magical world of Christmas at Bute Park this festive season to embark on an light trail journey like no other. Use discount code WEB2023
Book a family day out to Bodmin Jail and discover the hidden stories and myths of Cornwall
Discover the wonders of Alton Towers Resort this Christmas, when you get peak tickets for the 2023 Christmas event
Experience a whole world of festive fun for the whole family this Christmas at Alton Towers Resort. Use discount code WEB2023