Best of Royal London
Book now from £69.00 per adult
Capital of the United Kingdom, home to the royal family, a cosmopolitan city at the crossroads of history, London has much to offer to both seasoned travellers and first-time visitors.
This Best of Royal London package is perfect if you're looking to visit London and want to learn about the royal family and feel connected to this incredible city's royal history.
What will I see in the Best of Royal London tour?
From the macabre to the magnificent, begin your tour at the infamous Tower of London – former fortress, prison and execution site. This expertly curated early-morning visit to one of London’s most iconic landmarks avoids long lines and large crowds so you can experience its opening ceremony (if option selected) and be among the first to view the priceless Crown Jewels.
You’ll next step aboard a relaxing river cruise up the Thames as your expert, English-speaking guide points out major landmarks along its banks. Disembark this superior shuttle for a fully-guided walking tour through the Horse Guards to St. James and enjoy watching the Changing of the Guard. Your guide will make sure you are in the best spot for taking photos as they herald you with the history behind the pomp and pageantry.
Your tour ends at beautiful Buckingham Palace, the former royal residence of Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh. View the balcony from which royal decrees have been issued to the adoring public for generations. Your tour group of 25 people or fewer makes it easy to manoeuvre through these popular landmarks and destinations. Headsets are provided, when needed, so you can always hear your guide.
Ticket Office at Tower of London - 8-12 Tower Hill, London EC3N 4EE
What's included on the Best of Royal London tour:
- VIP early-access tickets to Tower of London
- River Thames boat cruise
- Guided walking tour to Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard (weather permitting)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you always hear your guide
London attractions and sites visited:
- Tower of London (inside)
- Thames River cruise
- Horse Guards Parade
- St James's Park
- Buckingham Palace (outside)
- Depending on the day you will see either the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards Parade
- Please note that if you book your tour on Tuesday and Thursday, you’ll experience the change of the Household Cavalry
- The Changing of the Guard is subject to changes in date, time and cancellation at the discretion of British authorities. Cancellation due to bad weather is not announced before 11am. When this occurs, customers will still see a ‘wet change’ during which the guards march but without the usual music or parade
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access
- Please note that the changing of the guard schedule may change and on different dates we will see either footguards or horseguards
You might also like
Exclusive offers for you
Discover the wonders of Alton Towers Resort this Christmas, when you get peak tickets for the 2023 Christmas event
Experience a whole world of festive fun for the whole family this Christmas at Alton Towers Resort. Use discount code WEB2023
Discover the wonders of Alton Towers Resort this Christmas, when you get off-peak tickets for the 2023 Christmas event