Dingles Fairground Museum - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £12.00
Head back to the glory days of fairgrounds at the Dingles Fairground Museum
Dingles Fairground Museum is the ultimate place to explore the history of fairgrounds and to enjoy classic rides and stalls!
If you're looking for things to do in Devon for families that at first may seem out of the ordinary, then it is definitely worth paying a visit to the Dingles Fairground Museum.
What rides are at the Dingles Fairground Museum?
- Super Dodgems: A firm family favourite, Dingles is home to the largest ever dodgem track in the UK!
- Victory Gallopers: A classic Victorian carousel for adults and children
- Moon Rockets: This supersonic space ride has been entertaining fair-goers for almost a century now
- Ghost Train: Get ready for some spooks when you board the classical ghost train ride
- Chariot Racer Ark: Battle your friends and family in this exciting chariot race
- Ladybirds: Take a peaceful ride in style on board multi-coloured bugs
- Toy Town Merry Go Round: Ride a double decker, a train, a horse or a fire engine round and round
- Happy Caterpillar: The famous happy caterpillar makes for a delightful ride for young children
Side Stalls & Entertainment:
- Hook a Duck: Bring out the hook and win some prizes in the classic fair game
- Plate Smasher: Take aim and smash the glass in this ball-throwing bonanza
- Shooting Saloon: Test your marksmanship in a shooting gallery and take home a prize
- The Crazy Mirrors: See your body take all forms of funny shapes and sizes in the mirror show
- Palace of Pleasure: Go crazy with nostalgia at this arcade arena of classic machines
There's so many things to do in Devon at this exciting fairground centre
Head down to Lifton, Devon today for a trip back in time to the fairground wonderland that is the Dingles Fairground Museum. Whether you want to take on the classic rides, test your skills and win prizes or just visit to soak in the nostalgic atmosphere, then Dingles has something for you!
So bring your whole family and get ready for fairground fun like you've never experienced it before!
Important notice: Dingles Fairground Museum offers two types of admissions. Standard admission covers those who just wish to wander around and soak up the atmosphere, Saver admission comes complete with Ride Tokens allowing you to enjoy the use of the Rides & Stalls.
Please note: Dingles Fairground Museum is not open between 13:00pm to 14:00pm.
How to find us
The Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre is just one mile from the A30 in West Devon, 35 miles west of Exeter, and seven miles east of Launceston. Watch out for the brown signs on the A30 and minor roads.
From Torbay and East Devon, go to Exeter and then down the A30. From Plymouth and South Devon, go to Tavistock Town Centre, not to Launceston. From the church take the Chillaton road and follow the brown signs for 12 miles. From Cornwall follow the A30 towards Exeter.
For SatNav users, the postcode is PL16 0AT.
- Picnic area
- Dingles Fairground Museum offers two types of admissions. Standard admission covers those who just wish to wander around and soak up the atmosphere, Saver admission comes complete with Ride Tokens allowing you to enjoy the use of the Rides & Stalls.
- Additional tokens can be purchased on the day for £1 each and contactless change machines are available for the Arcade Area.
- Child Tickets cover all children aged between 5 – 16, under 5s go free. The Family Saver tickets covers 2 Adults and up to 3 Children.
- Carers tickets are free with an accompanying paid disabled person.
You might also like
Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park is a zoo and dinosaur park all wrapped up into one fantastic day out in North Devon - book your tickets now!
On the borders of Dartmoor National Park, discover a land that happens to be home to incredible animals and stunning gardens - discount code WEB2023!
Visit the UK’s largest aquarium and be immersed in life under the sea - a wonderful day out in Plymouth.
Visit plenty of animals, have fun on exciting rides, and enjoying a picnic with the family.
Looking for a day out in Cornwall come rain or shine? Dairyland Farm Park is full of amazing things to do for the whole family
Coastal Adventures North Devon specialise in private adventure experiences which are personally tailored to suit your group and party.
A morning of forest walks and an afternoon by the sea, sound like a good plan?
Witness the famous Tivvy Bouncer GWR steam engine and lots more when you visit the Tiverton Museum of Mid Devon Life