Ermol VI - One Hour Dolphin Spotting - New Quay Boat Trips, Wales
Book now from £15.00
Spend an hour spotting dolphins onboard the Ermol VI
The Ermol VI departs daily from the main pier of the picturesque village of New Quay. The boat will take you south along the coast passing Birds Rock, The Caves, Cwmtydu and Seals Bay along the way.
You will see the many seabirds that nest and feed from the cliffs, plus you'll get the chance to see extraordinary marine life including Atlantic grey seals, harbour porpoise and bottlenose dolphins.
The experienced skipper and crew will answer all your questions about the Ceredigion Marine Heritage Coast (CMHC) and the Ceredigion Special Area of conservation, the local history and the legends too!
Dogs are welcome - if there are two people, the team welcome a small dog providing it can sit on someone's lap and if there are four or more in your group, they allow a well behaved big dog as long as it stays with you. How lovely!
Book your tickets to a dolphin-spotting adventure today
- Life jackets provided
- Trip Duration: 1 hour
- Please note, this is New Quay in West Wales. We unfortunately cannot offer refunds for tickets booked by mistake.
- Dogs are welcome on Dolphin Spotting Boat Trips on a few conditions:
- Dogs which do not “like people” or other dogs are not welcome as they will not enjoy the experience and could spoil the trip for others.
- Dogs must remain within your allocated space and not enter the 2 meter distance between your group and the next.
- Dogs must be kept off the seats, dogs on laps are okay
- Unfortunately, Dolphin Spotting Boat Trips are unable to provide assistance for wheelchair users
Exclusive offers for you
A drive-in experience in Carmarthen this Christmas - pick your movie, book your tickets and enjoy at Street Food Cinema! Use discount code 'WEB2023'
Meet and greet with the Frankly Alpacas herd before enjoying homemade treats in a cosy heated marquee this winter. Use discount code WEB2023
Treat yourself to something different this Christmas with an alpaca meet and great with some tasty festive treats at Frankly Alpacas