March of the Dinosaurs at Drayton Manor - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £26.00
Visit Drayton Manor on selected weekends and discover Thomas Land, Vikings rides and Dinosaur fun - no thrill rides open!
Please note, that during March there will be no thrill rides open. Thomas Land, Viking rides are open, as well as embark on a dinosaur-themed adventure at Drayton Manor in March 2023.
A dinosaur day out for the whole family at Drayton Manor!
Venture into the DINOverse on selected dates between 10th – 31st March but be sure to keep your wits about you, as some sneaky Raptors like to keep a close eye on any guests...
If little, cute dinosaurs are more up your street, pop in to see the baby dinosaurs and for any kids (and let's face it, grown-ups) who fancy pretending to be a Jurassic Park character for the day, make sure you go to see the Raptor Live Show where you'll learn to become a professional dinosaur ranger.
We recommend you make a whole day out of this dinosaur event. With so many things to explore at Drayton Manor including all the famous rides, it's going to be a struggle to keep the littles ones awake on your journey home that's for sure!
After purchasing tickets, show them to the Drayton Kiosk in exchange for your day pass.
- Toilets, accessible toilets and changing rooms
- Hoist Room - this brand-new room consists of a toilet, a wash hand basin, a shower, a hydraulic bed and a hoist. The room is spacious enough to provide ample room for carers and is located behind the First Aid department
- Paid parking at £6 a day - if you're just dropping people off, there's 30 mins free to do so
- Wheelchair and buggy hire - hire station at the main entrance. Hire charge of £10 applies as well as a £10 cash deposit
- Food&Drink - wide range across the whole resort. Including fish and chips, pizzas, burgers, hotdogs, ice-creams and cafes
- Picnic areas
- Shops including Surf Shack, Thomas Land and The Sweet Factory
Drayton Manor Terms & Conditions:
- This product does not include travel, all guests must make their own way to the park
- They do not permit any person under the age of 12 admission without an accompanying adult over the age of 18
- Due to weather/operational issues some rides may not be in operation
- Certain rides and activities have an age or height restriction
- People with back injuries are advised to check before going on rides
- After purchasing tickets, show them to the Drayton Kiosk in exchange for your day pass
Exclusive offers for you
Brand new for 2023, the Luminate light trails are arriving at West Park in Wolverhampton this Christmas time. Tickets selling fast!
Come experience the wonders of Warwick Castle this Christmas season with a visit to the site and an enchanting winter light trail
Warwick Castle transforms into a magical winter wonderland this Christmas, visit the iconic castle and glide around a dazzling festive ice rink
Visit Leicester this Christmas to experience an unforgettable winter light trail with the family in Abbey Park. Tickets selling fast!