The Eiffel Tower - Walking Tour & 2nd Floor Reserved Entrance tickets
Book now from £55.00
Enjoy one of the best days out in Paris with Eiffel Tower tickets today
The Eiffel Tower is undoubtedly one of the most famous landmarks on earth and now is the time to see this incredible building and the simply stunning sights from it's viewing decks.
With this walking tour, you'll get:
- An informative and entertaining tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Reserved access to the Eiffel Tower's elevators
- Access to the 1st level of the Eiffel Tower with a suspended glass floor
- Access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with it's breathtaking panoramic viewing deck
- Views of some of Paris's most iconic landmarks, such as Notre Dame, l'arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and more
And you can get all of this for a price of just £55 for adults, £54 for children while under 3's can visit for free!
Book your tickets today and visit one of the world's most iconic buildings in just a few clicks. Your tickets will be sent to you via email and SMS, so you can begin looking forward to your tour today! So get your tickets today for the best prices online, or read on to find out more...
Explore the Eiffel Tower and experience one of the best places to visit in Paris
There are few wonders on earth like the Eiffel Tower. Built by Gustav Eiffel for the 1889 World's Fair, the building was once criticised for it's unique and bold design. Over a century on, the tower is now a beloved and iconic landmark that receives millions of visitors annually and has become the first thing that many people think of when they hear the word 'Paris'.
Now, it's your chance to experience all the wonders of the Eiffel Tower, with expert commentary in a guided walking tour!
One of the best days out in France, experience incredible views of must see Paris landmarks from the Eiffel Tower viewing deck
Make your way to the Champ de Mars, where the unmissable icon towers over the rest of the city, with the tower seeming colossal as you gaze at it from below. Your guide will then take you to the elevators with a reserved entrance, taking you up to the first and second floors.
From the first level, which stands at 57 metres (or 187 feet), you'll receive a stunning view of the park below you, while the second floor at 114 metres (or 377 feet) gives you access to a stunning observation deck. Spot some of Paris's other iconic landmarks, such as the Champs-Élysées, l'Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, the Grand Palais, Montmartre, Notre Dame and other breath-taking views in an incredible viewing experience unlike anything you'd have seen before.
Get your tickets today for this must do Paris experience and explore one of the world's most iconic landmarks today!
Where is the meeting point for the Eiffel Tower walking tour?
The Eiffel Tower walking tour meeting point is at the steps on the end of the Pont d'Iena bridge at the address of 75007, Tour Eiffel, Paris, France. Your guide will be waiting for you here with a flag and a blue sign with the "City Wonders" logo on it. Please see the location location tab for more information on the meeting point.
How to find us
The meeting point is located on the steps at the end of the Pont d’Iena (Iena Bridge) closest to the Eiffel Tower. At the end of the bridge, facing the Eiffel Tower from the Seine river, on the right side there is a carousel and stone steps leading down to the river. Your guide will be waiting for you on the steps, and will be holding a flag and a blue sign with the “City Wonders” logo for easy identification.
Take the metro to Bir Hakeim and follow signs to the Eiffel Tower. The meeting point is across the road from the tower, on the bridge. Cross to the carousel and the meeting point is on the steps leading down to the river.
If you're arriving by taxi, ask the taxi driver to drop you at the Pont d’Iena, in front of the Eiffel Tower, by the carousel.
People also ask:
What language is the Eiffel Tower tour held in?
- The Eiffel Tower guided tour will be in English language.
How long is the Eiffel Tower tour?
- The Eiffel Tower lasts for one hour and 30 minutes.
Where does the Eiffel Tower tour end?
- The Eiffel Tower tour will end on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Is the Eiffel Tower tour suitable for wheelchair users or baby carriages?
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate either wheelchairs or baby carriages.
What should I wear to the Eiffel Tower tour?
- Please dress according to the weather. The tour involves a reasonable amount of walking, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
Does the Eiffel Tower tour go to the summit of the tower?
- No, this tour goes to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower.
Where is the meeting point for the Eiffel Tower tour?
- The meeting point is located on the steps at the end of the Pont d’Iena (Iena Bridge) closest to the Eiffel Tower. At the end of the bridge, facing the Eiffel Tower from the Seine river, on the right side there is a carousel and stone steps leading down to the river. Your guide will be waiting for you on the steps, and will be holding a flag and a blue sign with the “City Wonders” logo for easy identification.
You might also like
Skip the lines and head to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower before enjoying a Seine river cruise and see the most iconic sights in all of Paris
Save money when you book these 1 Day tickets to Disneyland Paris® and get your official tickets delivered straight to your inbox!
The London Eye offers the most iconic way to see the sights of the capital with uninterrupted views for miles
Save money when you book these Multi-Day tickets to Disneyland Paris® and get your official tickets delivered straight to your inbox!
Fall in love with all of your icons of music, film, royalty and more with a visit to Madame Tussauds perfect for the family
Book your Grévin Museum Paris tickets now and experience the Paris Madame Tussauds, one of the best family attractions in Paris!
Explore the world's biggest water park at Atlantis Aquaventure in Dubai, where you can take on 105 exciting waterslides or relax by the private beach
Enjoy SeaWorld, Orlando Aquatica and Busch Gardens with the 3-in-1 parks ticket on a memorable Florida adventure for the entire family!