Peter Pan London Tickets Jan 2024
Buying as a gift? Lovetovisit Gift Card available here!
Book tickets now and spend Christmas in Neverland with Peter Pan
This Christmas, prepare yourselves to witness a grand adaptation of J.M. Barrie’s beloved tale, Peter Pan, in a spectacular extravaganza!
Featuring Boy George in his debut as the notorious Captain Hook and rising comedy sensation Jordan Conway takes on the role of Peter Pan, showcasing a death-defying escape from a locked water tank!
This Christmas pantomime has it all!
Cirque performers will mesmerize audiences with dazzling aerial stunts and a larger-than-life battle where attendees become part of the action, hurling cannonballs at Hook’s ship.
A troupe of Irish and Highland dancers will grace the stage, while fabulous animated digital sets redefine the genre, offering an immersive experience filled with magic and wonder.
Eventim Apollo Hammersmith tickets on sale include:
- Friday 5th January 2024 @ 7:00pm
- Saturday 6th January 2024 @ 1:00pm
- Saturday 6th January 2024 @ 7:00pm
- Sunday 7th January 2024 @ 1:00pm
Book your tickets today, or take a look at the other Peter Pan pantomime dates across the UK this Christmas season:
- Peter Pan Cardiff tickets at the Utilita Arena – 9 to 10 December 2023
- Peter Pan Birmingham tickets at the Resorts World Arena – 22 to 23 December 2023
- Peter Pan Aberdeen tickets at the P&J Live Arena – 27 December 2023
- Peter Pan Glasgow tickets at the OVO Hydro – 29 to 30 December 2023
- Peter Pan Nottingham tickets at the Motorpoint Arena – 2 January 2024
- Peter Pan London tickets at the Eventim Apollo – 5 to 7 January 2024
Exclusive offers for you
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!