Exploris Aquarium - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £11.50
New user promo code WEB2023 for extra discount
Book Portaferry Aquarium discount tickets using code WEB2023
Plus extra discounts and savings when you book family tickets!
Welcome to the Exploris Aquarium in Portaferry, Northern Ireland
In this exciting family day out in Northern Ireland, you can dive into an underwater wonderland and discover the many creatures of the deep!
Take a journey through our many exhibits and come face to face with everything from majestic sharks to curious seals, playful otters to quirky penguins, and even a snappy dwarf caiman crocodile!
You can also check out the impressive Seal Sanctuary, where injured or abandoned seal pups are rescued by Exploris and are nursed back to health before their release back into the wild. It's an excellent way to see the effort that goes into conserving these adorable animals. Watching these seals happily play is enough to put a smile on just about anyone's face.
After a day of exploring, check out the on-site restaurant and gift shop, where you can grab a bite to eat or pick up a souvenir to remember your visit.
So come on down to Exploris Aquarium and discover a whole new world beneath the waves!
- The Kraken Bar & Grill Restaurant
- Gift shop
- Free parking
People also ask:
How long to spend in Exploris?
- Most visitors stay around 1-2 hours.
Is Exploris Aquarium suitable for children?
- Exploris is suitable for children. All children under the age of 3 are admitted free to the attraction. Children under the age of 16 should be accompanied at all times by an adult over the age of 18. There is also a lift for buggy users.
Are dogs allowed?
- No pets are allowed at Exploris Aquarium. However, guide and assistance dogs are permitted.
Can I bring food or drink?
- No food or drink is permitted to be consumed in the aquarium, with the exception of bottled water.
Am I allowed to take photographs at Exploris Aquarium?
- Flash photography is strictly prohibited within the area displays, no video or voice recording is permitted. Amateur photography without flash is allowed.
Is Exploris Aquarium wheelchair-friendly?
- Exploris is wheelchair accessible in all areas. The staff will endeavour to accommodate any wheelchair user to ensure they get the best out of the tour.
You might also like
The legend of the ill-fated ship is brought back to life at this stunning, poignant and remarkable museum at the Titanic Belfast
The world's only permanent exhibition about Ireland's patron saint
Experience the world of Game of Thrones like never before and explore how one of the world’s greatest ever TV series was created and brought to life