Frankly Alpacas - Best Price Tickets
Book Frankly Alpaca farm tickets here!
Alpaca experiences on offer include:
Always dreamt of walking with alpacas?
Frankly Alpacas is an alpaca wonderland, where visitors can enjoy spending time with these curious and adorable animals. The farm is located in Shropshire, surrounded by beautiful countryside, making it the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life.
At Frankly Alpacas, visitors can take a leisurely stroll through the fields with the alpacas, learning about their quirky personalities and unique characteristics. There are also opportunities to feed and interact with the alpacas, making for an unforgettable experience.
The friendly staff are always happy to answer any questions and share their passion for these amazing creatures.
If you love alpacas as much as we do, Frankly Alpacas is sure to provide a memorable and enjoyable day out for everyone!
Enjoy meeting all the characters from the Frankly Alpacas herd, such as crazy Daisy, sneaky Whiskey, mischievous Loki and many more!
Tuck into a tasty picnic in the beautiful Shropshire countryside with Frankly Alpacas' Alpaca Picnic
Treat yourself, your family, and friends to a special memory this Christmas with our Alpaca Meet and Greet experiences.
Meet and greet with the Frankly Alpacas herd before enjoying homemade treats in a cosy heated marquee this winter. Use discount code WEB2023
Treat yourself to something different this Christmas with an alpaca meet and great with some tasty festive treats at Frankly Alpacas
How to find us
Frankly Alpacas is located in Broseley, Shropshire. Use the postcode TF12 5AU in your sat-nav.
The entrance to Pound Lane is adjacent to the Forester's Arms pub in Broseley on Avenue Road. Please do NOT try to access Pound Lane from the access at the Woodbridge Pub in Coalport as this is a private road. Some sat-nav systems may direct you there in error.
Please allow a few extra minutes to drive down Pound Lane. It is a farm track for the most part and can be bumpy in places. Vehicles of many shapes and sizes use the lane with no issue, but please take care and drive slowly.
Drive for around two miles down Pound Lane past two cottages and the quarry weighbridge on your right hand side. Follow the road round to the left, up a slight incline, continuing past Inett Cottage on your left hand side. At the end of the road you will see a gate in front of you with the Frankly Alpacas logo facing you.
- Free parking
People also ask:
- This is an all-weather attraction, there is a small marquee which offers some protection on rainy days, however don't forget to bring weather appropriate clothing and footwear!
Is the experience suitable for wheelchair users or people with pushchairs?
- The tracks are not smoothly tarmacked and may be uneven or muddy. As a result, the walking experiences are unfortunately not accessible for wheelchair users or pushchairs. The Paca Picnic however, is suitable for a wider range of people.
Are alpacas friendly?
- Alpacas are calm, reserved and friendly social creatures. However, they are still wild animals at heart and can sometimes be unpredictable. Prior to the experience, you will be briefed on health safety to further minimise the risks of accidents. If you have underlying health conditions then it is your responsibility to assess whether you are fit to undertake the experience.
Do alpacas pose a health risk?
- Although alpacas are clean animals, we would strongly advise washing hands prior to eating food and leaving the site.
Will the alpacas spit at me?
- Alpacas only tend to spit at other alpacas, usually an uninterested female towards a pushy male or both genders towards members of the herd that try to pinch their food. It is very unlikely that an alpaca will spit at a human unprovoked!
You might also like
Brand new for 2023, the Luminate light trails are arriving at West Park in Wolverhampton this Christmas time. Tickets selling fast!
See Luminate's dazzling light displays at the Shugborough Estate this Christmas and warm up with marshmallows by the fire. Tickets selling fast!
Visit Hoo Zoo and Dinosaur World in Shropshire where endless amounts of exploration begin
Relax and take in the beautiful British countryside from a steam train in this nostalgic experience