Glenarm Castle - Best Price Tickets
Buying as a gift? Lovetovisit Gift Card available here!
Get your Glenarm Castle tickets for one of the best things to do in Northern Ireland
With plenty to see and do, Glenarm Castle makes for one of the best days out for families in Northern Ireland.
Located approximately 40 minutes from Belfast, Glenarm Castle is a day full of fascinating history, beautiful gardens, striking and luxurious halls and all around tranquility for the whole family to enjoy.
Things to do in Glenarm Castle:
- Walled Garden & Woodland Walk: Discover the charm of am award-winning estate in the 18th-century Walled Garden, which was crowned 2023 Historic Houses Garden of the Year. Then, enjoy a tranquil stroll through the Woodland Walk, offering panoramic views of the estate. Complete your day out with some gelato, wood-fired pizza or coffee in a day filled with history, nature and delicious delights!
- Guided Castle Tour & Walled Garden: The McDonnell family, Earls of Antrim welcome visitors to Glenarm Castle to discover its fascinating history. Stroll through the luxurious interiors of the castle and take in the past of this historic castle in Northern Ireland as you explore the drawing room, dining room, 'blue' room and front hall. Finish the day with a visit to the Walled Garden and Woodland Walk.
- Mini Land Rover Experience: Let the kids take the wheel in the Mini Land Rover Experience at Glenarm Castle. Embark on a jungle-themed journey where surprises lay around every corner. This tailor-made course ensures a fun and safe journey for little ones looking for a big adventure.
Select your ticket option and start looking forward to one of the best days out near Belfast in Glenarm Castle today!
Booking only takes a few clicks and tickets are delivered to you instantly via email and SMS. Get your Glenarm Castle tickets for the best prices online today.
Crowned the 2023 Garden of the Year, the Walled Garden and enchanting Woodland Walk is a vibrant journey through Glenarm Castle that will inspire all
Experience the living history of Glenarm Castle with an exclusive Castle tour, guided by the house butler
Let your kids take the wheel as they navigate the jungle journey course in the Mini Land Rover Experience at Glenarm Castle
How to find us
Glenarm Castle is located at 2 Castle Lane, Glenarm, Ballymena, County Antrim, BT44 0BQ
- If travelling from Belfast head north on the M2, then take the Causeway Coastal Route from Larne to Glenarm.
- If travelling from Ballymena, head east towards Broughshane and follow the signs for Glenarm.
The Castle is signposted from the village.
- Free on-site parking
- Accessible/Disabled Parking
- Food and Drink
- Toilets including accessible toilets
- Parkland/Open spaces
- Baby-changing facilities
- Picnic area
You might also like
Explore 55 acres of beautiful scenery while meeting wildlife from all over the world when you and the family make a visit to Belfast Zoo
The legend of the Titanic is brought back to life at this stunning, poignant and remarkable museum at the Titanic Belfast
Get your tickets to Vivaldi's Four Seasons & The Lark Ascending by Candlelight in Belfast for 2024, performed by London Concertante
Discover a sunken galleon, meet the friendly sharks and come face to face with a snappy crocodile and more at the Exploris Aquarium in Portaferry
Experience the world of Game of Thrones like never before and explore how one of the world’s greatest ever TV series was created and brought to life
Visit top Derry attractions, including the Bogside Murals, Free Derry Museum and The Guild Hall with an instant pass download to your smartphone
The world's only permanent exhibition about Ireland's patron saint