Gripped London - 3 Activity Pass
Book now from £30.00
What can you do with the Gripped London 3 Activity pass?
Take on three of Gripped's incredible adventures! Take your pick - choose from: two High Ropes Courses, Zip Trekking, Speed Slides, the Net Park, and Freefall Bag Jumps!
Please note that the 3 Activity pass tickets does not include the Power Fan Descender.
Please keep in mind that with the 3 Activity pass you will not be able to fit all 5 available activities into that, if you want to to try all the activities have a look at the full day pass as that will give you plenty of time to go around the whole park!
Need to know before you go!
Any guest under 15 will require a ticket holding adult to take part with them on the Zip Trek and High Ropes, and a supervising adult (no ticket needed) present while on the Speed Slides and Bag Jump. If you are looking to take the kids to the net park, the minimum age is 4 but guests between 4 and 6 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult while on it.
Everyone who's participating must be over 1.4m (unless you are only visiting to do the Net Park) and under 120kg/135kg, depending on the activity.
See additional information for dress code.
How to get there
Be Gripped Address
Staines Road, Hounslow, TW14 0HH
Gripped London are based very close to the Surrey border and easily accessible from London, Middlesex, and Berkshire. Hounslow Heath is a great open space, and the perfect location for outdoor activities near London.
The turning for their car park is opposite Ron Smith Recycling - find them right alongside Hounslow Golf Park and Hobbledown Heath!
Gripped is located on Staines Road. Car parking is available on-site. The car park is managed by a separate company, and pay stations are accessed within the car park. The first 30 minutes are free, and parking costs £1 per hour thereafter. Please see individual machines for more details.
Gripped London offer space for over 600 vehicles, as well as 35 charging points for electric cars!
The nearest tube station is Hounslow Central which is on the Piccadilly line - 23 minutes journey time from Hammersmith.
The nearest train stations are Feltham and Hounslow.
The 117 & 235 buses stop outside Gripped. You can see a map of all the different bus routes in the area here
If you are lucky enough to live near Gripped, why not go by bike? It's environmentally friendly, and you can use one of the many local cycle routes to help you get here. They even have a special place to put your bikes - but please don’t forget to bring your own padlock!
- Parking - The car park is managed by a separate company, and pay stations are accessed within the car park
- Shoes - Closed-toe shoes, secure trainers with a good grip are highly recommended. No sliders, flip-flops, sandals or high heels, please.
- Clothing - Comfortable, moveable clothing. No skirts - shorts or trousers only. Long-sleeved shirts are recommended but t-shirts are also acceptable.
- Gloves - Gloves are recommended if you're planning on doing the high ropes or Zip Trekking. Please wear thin, protective ones, not thick winter gloves!
- Jewellery - Avoid jewellery where possible.
- Other belongings - No loose items are allowed on any activity - strap it all in! Phones and other valuables should not be taken up on the course with you. Gripped London have a designated area where you can stow your belongings while on the course.
Exclusive offers for you
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!