Hobbledown Epsom - Day Tickets
Book now from £14.00
Buying as a gift? Lovetovisit Gift Card available here!
Get your Hobbledown Epsom tickets for one of the best days out in Surrey today
Timeslot tickets are perfect for those who already know when they want to visit - just pick your preferred date and arrival timeslot...
Included with your ticket:
- Unlimited use to all our outdoor play areas, walkthroughs and facilities
- Unlimited use of The Imaginarium
- 45 minutes in the indoor Playbarn
- Entrance to The Thinkery events, when running (weekends and holidays)
- Zoo and farm animal enclosures and walkthroughs
Get your Hobbledown Epsom day tickets for fixed times today, or take a look at the Anytime Ticket option.
- As Hobbledown is now in winter season, The High Ropes and Zorbs are not available until March next year. On peak days, Archery is available during daylight hours.
- Some of the walkthroughs are currently closed while improvements are being made. The Lorikeet and Wallaby Walkthroughs are closed and is aimed to be completed in early 2024.
How to find us
Hobbledown Emspom is located in Hobbledown, Horton Lane, Horton, KT19 8PT
Hobbledown is on Horton Lane, just three miles from the A3 and five miles from the M25 (junction 9). There are brown tourist signs leading you in on all four of the routes below.
- Coming from the South Route 1: Junction 9 M25 via A243 (Approx. 10 minutes)
- Coming from the South Route 2: Junction 9 M25 via A24 (Approx. 13 minutes but avoiding Chessington traffic)
- Coming from London: Tolworth Junction on the A3 (approx. 10 minutes)
- Coming from the North: Junction 10 M25 (approx. 20 minutes)
From Clapham Junction, take the South Western Railway to Epsom Station. Travel time approx. 24 minutes.
E9 Bus route from Epsom Station. Go to Epsom railway station approach, Stop N (on station approach) Travel time approx. 12 minutes and buses leave every 30 minutes.
If you are lucky enough to live near Hobbledown, why not come by bike? It's environmentally friendly, and you can use one of the many local cycle routes to help you get here. There is even have a special place to put your bikes - but please don’t forget to bring your own padlock!
- Free parking
Grown-ups are never too old to play, but the main age group is for children aged 2 to 13 years old.
There are hard standing footpaths to most areas of Hobbledown Epsom; however, a lot of the play areas are, due to their natural composition, inaccessible and not wheelchair-friendly.
Hobbledown is all about adventurous play, both indoors and out, so please wear long sleeve tops and trousers that you don’t mind getting a little scruffy or a little wet.
Being a zoo, Hobbledown can get wet and muddy when it rains, so a pair of wellies and a spare set of clothes is always a good idea.
As Hobbledown has a zoo on site, dogs are not allowed on site. The only exception to this is assistance dogs, although some areas are still excluded such as walkthroughs, the Raptor Centre and petting zones.
No. Hobbledown is a completely smoke-free zone. The animals don’t like it, and neither do the children.
Exclusive offers for you
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!