Howletts Day Ticket
Book now from £25.00 £17.50
Buying as a gift? Lovetovisit Gift Card
30% discount off all Howletts tickets for limited time only!
- Adult ticket was £25 - now only £17.50
- Child ticket was £20 - now only £14
- Family ticket was £90 - now only £63
Book Howletts standard entry tickets here
- All day entry ticket to Howletts
- Children 0-2yrs are free of charge and do not require pre-booking
- Entry to the daily big cat, gorilla, rhino and elephant talks taking place between 10.30am and 1.30pm. Check out the info boards on the day and make sure you don't miss your favourite animal talk!
- eTickets sent instantly by email and text
Book your Howletts tickets now for one of the best family days out in Kent!
- Free parking and 20 accessible parking space
- Café and Restaurant
- Toilets, accessible toilets & baby-changing
- Gift shop
- Picnic area
Howletts is home to over 390 animals and over 52 species of Wild Animal!
Species of animal that live at Howletts include African elephants, western lowland gorillas, east black rhino, Sumatran tiger, snow leopard, clouded leopard, giant anteater, European grey wolf, gelada baboons, black and white ruffed lemur, capybara, siamang gibbon, African wild dog, ring-tailed lemur and more!
To fully enjoy the park, it is recommended that you allow 3 hours for Howletts
No, your car is left at the car park and you walk through the parks
Howletts a flat site and at 90 acres wide, it is very wheelchair-accessible
For the safety of the animals, dogs and visiting pets are not permitted at Howletts Wild Animal Park, except for registered assistance dogs
Exclusive offers for you
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!