Beginner Full Day - Inch Perfect Trials Bikes - Best Price Tickets
Get your tickets for the best prices online for the Beginners Full Day for Inch Perfect Trials
In just a few taps, you and your family or friends can get your tickets to one of the best days out for bikers, for an unbeatable online price!
Booking is simple and easy, with tickets being delivered straight to you by email and text.
What's included in the Beginners Full Day?
If you have a bit of experience on a cycle, but still need to get to grips with motorcycling, this half day for beginners might just be for you.
This session is suitable for either level 1 or level 2 beginners:
If you have ridden on the road, but have no trials riding experience, you'll be level 1
If you have previously ridden of-road but have no trials riding experience, you'll be level 2
In this experience you'll spend a full day (around 5 hours) with expert riders who will instruct you on the basics of motorcycling.
You'll start by doing a small test performing figures of 8 so the instructor can assess your ability. As you get used to the bike and into the correct body position, you'll eventually progress onto sections.
Your instructor will mark out various sections throughout the day. The challenge? Each one will get a little bit harder as you progress further, increasing in skill.
If you start to feel a little peckish, don't fret! you can treat yourself to a bacon butty before a morning ride or some of the cakes and drinks that are included in the afternoon session after riding.
Suitable for ages 12 and above, you'll be provided with all you need to get started including: the bike, all the riding gear as well as full tuition. Feel free to bring your own bike for a reduced price!
Clitheroe BB7 3AU,
Clitheroe BB7 3AU,
- Please choose the correct ticket depending on wether you are bringing your own bike (BYOB) or using a provided bike.
- Lockers are available free of charge
- So that your visit starts on time, it is essential you arrive 45 minutes before your experience starts.
- Riding gear (trials pants, jersey, boots, helmet and gloves) are included with your ticket but waterproof pants and jackets are available to purchase for £10.
- For peace of mind during your visit, you can take out a damage waiver for £25 covering against any damage to the bikes during the course of the day. (available during sign on); for children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.
- Under 18's must comply with training guidelines and parents/guardians of under 18's must remain on-site for the duration of training in case of emergency.
This session is suitable for ages 12+
Exclusive offers for you
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Immerse yourself in Newcastle’s rich past and handsome architecture on a 2-hour walking tour around its historical highlights