Intermediate Full Day - Inch Perfect Trials Bikes - Best Price Tickets
Get your tickets for the best prices online for the Intermediate Full Day for Inch Perfect Trials
In just a few taps, you and your family or friends can get your tickets to one of the best days out for bikers, for an unbeatable online price!
Booking is simple and easy, with tickets being delivered straight to you by email and text.
What's included in the Intermediate Full Day?
This 5 hour full day is especially for level 3 or 4 intermediate riders:
Level 3 riders currently ride road or off-road motorcycles and have some previous trials experience. If you are more proficient and have established trials riding experience, you are level 4.
During your time at Inch Perfect trials you will build upon previous motorcycle and trials riding experience so you skill, technique and confidence can improve greatly.
You'll set off slowly by doing figures of 8 so that your expert instructor can accurately assess just how skilled you are.
This will also give you the time to get to grips with the bike and into the correct position, just in case you're a bit rusty!
Your day will progress onwards, getting more challenging with section after section. Here, your handy tutor will flag out various sections during the day that increase in difficulty.
Book yourself in and you'll be a pro in no time!
If you start to feel a little peckish, don't fret! you can treat yourself to a bacon butty before a morning ride or some of the cakes and drinks that are included in the afternoon session after riding.
Clitheroe BB7 3AU,
Clitheroe BB7 3AU,
- Please choose the correct ticket depending on wether you are bringing your own bike (BYOB) or using a provided bike.
- Lockers are available free of charge
- So that your visit starts on time, it is essential you arrive 45 minutes before your experience starts.
- Riding gear (trials pants, jersey, boots, helmet and gloves) are included with your ticket but waterproof pants and jackets are available to purchase for £10.
- For peace of mind during your visit, you can take out a damage waiver for £25 covering against any damage to the bikes during the course of the day. (available during sign on); for children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.
- Under 18's must comply with training guidelines and parents/guardians of under 18's must remain on-site for the duration of training in case of emergency.
This session is suitable for ages 12+
Exclusive offers for you
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Enjoy three hours of Christmas magic at Otterspool this festive season. Meet Santa, taste gingerbread, make-a-bear & more! Use discount code WEB2023
Celebrate the Winter Solstice at Rawcliffe Country Park in York with Sylvankin in a magical evening for all those outdoorsy. Discount code WEB2023
Disney On Ice celebrates a century of Disney magic in a captivating show for the whole family in Sheffield this winter