Knowsley Safari - Best Price Tickets
Promo code WEB2023 for 5% discount
Get your tickets to Knowsley Safari in Prescot today!
Knowsley Safari is one of the best days out in Merseyside, so get your best price tickets to embark on a wild day out.
- Adult tickets are just £25
- Reduced rates are available for children and seniors
- Young adventurers under the age of three can visit for free!
Get ready to embark on a wild adventure at Knowsley Safari with the family and book your tickets here today!
Enjoy one of the best things to do in Merseyside at Knowsley Safari
Welcome to Knowsley Safari, one of the wildest days out in all the North West!
This safari park, set amidst lush greenery and enchanting landscapes, offers a thrilling adventure into the wild kingdom for the whole family.
Prepare to be captivated by the magnificent creatures that call Knowsley Safari home. As you journey through the park, you'll encounter an array of awe-inspiring animals, from graceful giraffes to majestic lions and curious meerkats.
The park's spacious enclosures are carefully designed to replicate the animals' natural habitats, allowing you to witness them up close in a setting that's as close to the wild as it gets.
What things to do are there at Knowsley Safari?
Safari Drive Through:
- Knowsley Safari is home to the UK's longest safari drive! At over 550-acres, you'll see all types of animals from all over the world on your adventure. Split into continental zones, you'll find Bactrian camels, yaks and exotic deers in the Eastern Asia zone, before heading to the African Savannah to spot white rhinos, ostriches, antelope and the mighty lion pride. Enter the monkey jungle, where curious olive baboons will come right over to your car!
- Once you've finished the Drive Through Safari, head to the Foot Safari and keep your eyes peeled as you spot all kinds of wonderful wildlife on an exciting walking trail. Meet the mischievous meerkats, gigantic giraffes and majestic sea lions as well as the breath-taking Amur tigers. Come face to face with one of nature's most astounding animals and even test your speed against them in the "Dinner Dash" sprint game.
Be sure to also to watch incredible bald eagles at the birds of prey display, ride family-friendly attractions at the amusements zone and enjoy some delicious food and drink at the Oasis Restaurant, food court and coffee house.
Don't miss out on one of the very best family days out in Prescot, Merseyside
A day at Knowsley Safari park is a must for animal-lovers, families, or anyone looking for a walk on the wild side.
Whether it's a day trip, or if you're looking for things to do near Liverpool or Manchester, then be sure to get your Knowsley Safari tickets for the best prices online today.
Get your tickets to Knowsley Safari here!
Here's where you can get your tickets for Knowsley Safari and begin your adventure into an amazing world of wildlife today
How to find us
Travelling by car is simple as the Safari is clearly signposted. From M62, exit at junction 6 to join the M57. When you are on the M57, exit at junction 2. When you reach the roundabout, simply follow the brown signs to the safari.
If you are using a Sat Nav, enter the postcode L34 4AN
Taking the bus to Knowsley Safari is a breeze. If you arrive at Prescot Bus Station, simply walk or take a taxi to Knowsley Safari.
Alternatively, the Peoples Knowsley Safari bus runs on selected days throughout the school holidays. Hop in the 530 Safari Xpress from Liverpool City Centre and enjoy the Safari Drive from the comfort of the bus. The Safari Xpress will even take you back to Liverpool City Centre when the day is over.
Prescot train station is only a few minutes taxi ride from Knowsley Safari, or you can walk. The walk takes less than half an hour. Trains arrive at Prescot Station from Liverpool Lime Street every 30 mins.
If you’re making your way from Prescot Town Centre, there is now a pedestrian footpath taking you right to the front gates. This means you can safely cross the busy A58 from Knowsley Park Lane and arrive for your adventure.
- Oasis Restaurant
- Food stands
- Coffee House
People also ask:
Will there be toilets available at Knowsley Safari?
- Yes, there are toilets at Knoswley Safari.
Can I get out of my car at Knowsley Safari?
- You must not leave your car whilst you are on the Safari Drive.
Can I hire a wheelchair/stroller at Knowsley Safari?
- Yes, there are wheelchairs, pushchairs and mobility scooters available to hire from the information centre from £8.
Do you have disabled parking at Knowsley Safari?
If you are a blue badge holder, we have a dedicated parking area for those with disabilities. Disabled parking bays are adjacent to the entrance, next to the coach park. You can also access the walk around entrance with ease as there is no kerb between the parking bays and entrance.
You might also like
Discover a world of light with the Luminate light trail displays at Walton Gardens this festive season in Cheshire. Tickets selling fast!
Science has never been so fascinating. Bring the kids along to Catalyst for a day where learning and fun come hand in hand
Calling all Beatles fans! This famous Liverpool attraction is right up your street - kids for free so it's the perfect time to intro them to the band
Great savings and easy access to Liverpool attractions including The Beatles Story, City Explorer Cruise, British Music Experience and more!
Welcome to the wicked world of Shiverpool, uncover the dark side of Liverpool, brought to life with truly terrifying tours. Use discount code WEB2023
Liverpool FC Premier League tickets for Anfield 2022-23 season
See the very best of Liverpool on the red or blue city routes with Liverpool City Sights Tours
You're in Liverpool so why not soak up some Beatles history?