Loch Lomond Faerie Trail and Farm - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £5.00 per adult
What is the Loch Lomond Faerie Trail?
Enjoy the beautiful outdoors with the family, come and explore the enchanting Loch Lomond Faerie homes
Using your activity booklet, solve the clues & questions to make your way around each point of our unique trail
If you're on a family day out you can wander through enchanted woodlands and discover faeries, trolls and unicorns.
Legend has it, that faeries live in these woods. If you look closely you might see a fluttering leaf, a rustling bush, or a tiny ripple on the water... that's the faeries playing. The faeries love playing with the woodland creatures and with their human visitors - as long as they believe in magic of course.
All tickets include entry to Loch Lomond's new Faerie Trail Farm!
New to 2023! Loch Lomond Faerie Trail tickets now include entry to Luss Faerie Tale Farm! The new farm park is home to goats, alpaca, donkeys, sheep and highland cows who can't wait to meet you all.
What to Know
Upon arrival collect activity booklets from the silver airstream trailer in Luss SOUTH Carpark (South of the Loch Lomond Arms Hotel)
Please remember to have your booking confirmation with you, either printed or on your mobile
Parking available at Luss South Car Park (South of the Loch Lomond Arms Hotel)
- The ticket trailer is open every day from 9.30-4pm
- Pre-booking is essential as they cannot guarantee walk up ticket availability
Please note last admission to the trail is 3.30pm and last admission to Luss Faerie Tale Farm is 5pm
Argyll & Bute
- Dress for the occasion and the weather! Wellies or waterproof boots are strongly recommended
- Please arrive within 10 minutes of your booking time, last entry is 3.30pm. Once you have checked in and collected your tickets, you can spend as long or as little as you like exploring the trail itself before finishing with a visit to the farm park (last entry to Luss Faerie Tale Farm is 5pm)
- The trail is not recommended for buggies or push-chairs due to steps and steep slopes. Unfortunately the trail is not accessible for double buggies due to a narrow bridge and is not wheelchair accessible at this time
- Well behaved dogs are welcome on the trail however dogs are not permitted in Luss Faerie Tale Farm
Exclusive offers for you
Hear the dark stories, meet the old Scottish characters and get ready for the fright of your life
Head to Leazes Park this Christmas for a truly unique winter light trail with the Northern Lights Trail in Newcastle. Use discount code WEB2023
Enjoy a train journey, a Christmas grotto, a festive party and more with Christmas Wonderland at Drayton Manor Resort! Use discount code 'WEB2023'
Ever wondered where all of your wishes go? For as long as there have been wishes, there has been Wishmas. Book your Christmas in London tickets now!