Seven Sisters Jet Ski Safari - Maverick Boat Adventures - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £135.00 per adult
Take in the breathtaking scenery of the Seven Sisters Cliffs on this exhilarating Jet Ski Safari
Embark on an exhilarating adventure on the stunning coastline, on the Seven Sisters Jet Ski Safari!
Set off from Newhaven Marina, guided by a knowledgeable tour expert, and prepare to be amazed by the majestic Seven Sisters Cliffs.
Feel the rush of excitement as you ride the waves, maneuvering the jet ski with ease and prepare for twists, turns, and thrilling speeds as you explore the coastline. Marvel at historic smuggling spots, uncover hidden coves, and discover secluded beaches that will take your breath away. And don't forget to glance up at the awe-inspiring chalk cliffs, providing a backdrop of unparalleled beauty.
As you glide along, keep your eyes peeled for possible wildlife encounters. Seabirds, dolphins, porpoises and seals may be present on your Jet Ski Safari, so be sure to look out for them.
This Jet Ski experience is the perfect blend of excitement, natural wonders, and unforgettable memories that will delight thrill-seekers of all ages!
Book your adventure now and get ready for an exhilarating Jet Ski Safari with Maverick Boat Adventures, or take a look at some of the other things to do in Newhaven that they've got on offer!
People also ask:
How long is the Seven Sisters Jet Ski Safari?
- You will spend one hour on the water, with 30 minutes of safety briefing and changing of clothes
How old do I have to be for the Seven Sisters Jet Ski Safari?
- All drivers must be over the age of 21, while passengers must be at least 12 years old.
Will I need to bring my own wetsuit or life jacket on the Seven Sisters Jet Ski Safari?
- You can, but Maverick Boat Adventures will provide you with wetsuits and buoyant life jackets before your departure
What should I bring on the Seven Sisters Jet Ski Safari?
- Please bring swimwear to wear under your wetsuit, a towel and suncream.
Do I need to know how to swim for the Seven Sisters Jet Ski Safari?
- While you don't need to be an excellent swimmer, you should be comfortable enough to swim and pull yourself back onto the jet ski if you were to fall off.
Is the Seven Sisters Jet Ski Safari suitable for me?
- The Jet Ski Safari is not suitable for people with back problems, or other injuries affected by impacts. You are also required to be in good health with a sensible mind.
- Anyone arriving under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to ride the ski.
Where do Maverick Boat Adventures depart from?
- All boats depart from Newhaven Marina
Will Maverick Boat Adventures cancel if it's raining?
Trips will still run on rainy days. Just wrap up with waterproofs and enjoy the adventure!
Are there toilets on Maverick Boat Adventures?
There are no toilets onboard, but the closest toilet facilities are found on the main road just a two-minute walk from the departure point.
Are we allowed to swim on Maverick Boat Adventures?
Yes, you may swim from all boat trips in calm sea conditions. You’re not required to swim.
Exclusive offers for you
Join Peter Rabbit™ on an enchanting Christmas adventure into the woodlands of Queen Elizabeth Country Park this festive season
Enjoy a magical open-air ice rink in the heart of Greenwich at the Queen's House Ice Rink in London this Christmas.
Discover the wonders of Alton Towers Resort this Christmas, when you get peak tickets for the 2023 Christmas event
Experience a whole world of festive fun for the whole family this Christmas at Alton Towers Resort. Use discount code WEB2023