The Blackpool BIG Ticket
Follow this link to the brand-new Blackpool Pass
The Blackpool BIG Ticket has now been replaced by the Blackpool Pass.
Click here to learn more and book the ultimate Blackpool combi ticket with the 8 attractions in 1 Blackpool Pass
Save lots of money when you book The Blackpool BIG Ticket!
Are you visiting Blackpool this year and want to experience all that this famous seaside town has to offer?
Well, you can't go wrong with the Blackpool BIG Ticket.
6 attractions for one incredible price!
- The Blackpool Tower Eye
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- The Blackpool Tower Circus
- SEA LIFE Blackpool
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool
- The Blackpool Tower Ballroom
How the Blackpool BIG Ticket works:
- You get entry to 6 fantastic attractions - Blackpool Tower Eye, Blackpool Tower Dungeon, Blackpool Circus, SEA LIFE Blackpool, Blackpool Tower Ballroom
- Flexibility - you get up to 90 days to visit all chosen attractions. All you need to do is choose the date and time you want to visit Madame Tussauds Blackpool at the time of purchase. Once booked, we'll send you an email confirmation and show you how to book in the rest of your attractions
- HUGE savings - save up to 45% on the Blackpool BIG Ticket compared to individual standard ticket prices
Important to note:
When you book your ticket, you're booking in the date and time you want to visit the Madame Tussauds Blackpool. You must ensure the date and time you select is correct as you won't be able to change this date.
You can then book in the remaining attraction/s once you receive your email confirmation of purchase.
Try to book in your remaining attractions as soon as you can. These are some of Blackpool's biggest attractions so are busy all the time, particularly during the holidays. We cannot guarantee a date and time for these visits so the further in advance you book and the quicker you are at booking in your slots, the better chance you'll have at finding the best time for you.
- Not all attractions are open every day. Please check the individual attraction opening times before you visit. No refund will be given for attraction closures as tickets are valid for 90 days
- Any multi-attraction tickets that include a visit to the Eye, Circus, or Dungeon will need to be used before 6th November due to season closures
- Carer tickets must be booked in with a full paying ticket
- The Blackpool Tower Circus runs from April - November. During these dates there may not be shows every day, please ensure you check the Circus performance schedule for the date you plan to visit prior to booking your ticket
- The Blackpool Tower Eye is subject to weather conditions
You might also like
Exclusive offers for you
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Enjoy three hours of Christmas magic at Otterspool this festive season. Meet Santa, taste gingerbread, make-a-bear & more! Use discount code WEB2023
Meet Santa and his elves, craft a slate bauble, take an underground train ride, enjoy a mince pie and hot chocolate - promo code WEB2023 for discount