Otterspool Adventure Centre - Best Price Tickets
Enjoy an unforgettable family day out in Liverpool when you visit Otterspool Adventure Centre
Located along the picturesque River Mersey, Otterspool Adventure Centre is the place to be for memorable family fun!
A vibrant hub of excitement, there's so many things to do in Liverpool Otterspool Adventure Park that will leave plenty of smiles on faces. If you're looking for the best things to do in Liverpool for the kids, then you can't go wrong with Otterspool.
Take a look at some of what's on offer:
- Adventure parks for imaginations to run wild
- Meet pygmy goats, rabbits and guinea pigs at a petting farm
- 12-hole adventure mini golf course for the whole family
- Scoop, turn and tip with miniature construction diggers
- Race your way around a rubbly course with the Racing Rangers
- Safe and exciting Go Karting courses
- A big inflatable pillow for old-fashioned fun
- Cafés and ice cream parlours to delight the taste buds
- The Ottersghoul Halloween event, packed with tricks and treats
- The Otterspool Christmas Experience, meet Santa and his elves and enjoy a Christmas show
With plenty of events throughout the year, there's always exciting family events going on at Otterspool, so keep your eyes peeled!
Enjoy three hours of Christmas magic at Otterspool this festive season. Meet Santa, taste gingerbread, make-a-bear & more! Use discount code WEB2023
How to find us
The nearest train station is Aigburth Station on Mersey Road with an 8 minute walk. Turn left out of station, walk to end of the road and turn right.
The nearest bus stop is on Jericho Lane and a 10 minute walk away from the centre. From here you can get the 500 bus. You can also get a number of buses to Aigburth Road which is a 16 minute walk away from the centre.
24th October 2023 - September 2024
- Ice cream parlour
We politely request that you do not bring your four legged friends into the park with you on your visit. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Otterspool Adventure Centre's Three Bears Café is dog friendly, but please keep in mind the rules:
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the premises.
- 4 paws on the floor at all times. Dogs are not allowed to sit on the furniture or jump up onto the tables – this is for hygiene purposes.
- We ask dog owners to use the outside seating wherever possible to ensure a safer and more comfortable environment for all – especially during busy periods.
- Please do not allow dogs to lie in the aisles, staff and customers need to be able to move around the cafe and are often carrying hot food and drinks.
- If your dog is having a noisy day please take them outside. If your dog is interrupting those around you we will politely ask you to sit outside to benefit other customers.
Picnics are not permitted at Otterspool Adventure Centre, there is food and drink available in the café.
Yes, the fee allows the user unlimited use of all attractions including: Adventure Golf, Bouncing Pillow, Ranger Jeeps, Mini Quad Bikes, The Maze, JCB Diggers, Beach Area and the Adventure Park.
Otterspool has ensured that Otterspool Adventure Centre and its attractions are accessible to all as possible. There are ground level disabled toilet facilities available.
You might also like
Discover a world of light with the Luminate light trail displays at Walton Gardens this festive season in Cheshire. Tickets selling fast!
See Luminate's dazzling light displays at the Shugborough Estate this Christmas and warm up with marshmallows by the fire. Tickets selling fast!
Take a walk on the wild side at Knowsley Safari, where you can meet lions, tigers, giraffes, wolves, meerkats, monkeys and more on an epic adventure
See Liverpool from on top of the Royal Liver Building for views of the city like you've never seen before!
The Beatles Story in Liverpool is guaranteed to inspire all, not just the diehard Fab Four fans
See over 300 genuine Beatles exhibits in the band's hometown of Liverpool. Use WEB2023 for extra discount
Welcome to the wicked world of Shiverpool, uncover the dark side of Liverpool, brought to life with truly terrifying tours. Use discount code WEB2023
Great savings and easy access to Liverpool attractions including The Beatles Story, City Explorer Cruise, British Music Experience and more!
Cruise along Liverpool's famous river on the Mersey Ferry
Go behind the scenes at one of the world's biggest football clubs with the Liverpool FC Stadium Tour with Audio Guide at Anfield
Calling all Beatles fans! This famous Liverpool attraction is right up your street - kids for free so it's the perfect time to intro them to the band