Quob Park Estate
Couples dates ideas in Hampshire don't get much better than this!
Quob Park Estate is considered by many to be home of some of the most beautiful vineyards in Hampshire, set in a 170-acre Natural Clos in the heart of Hampshire.
At Quob Park Estate, they offer a range of tours and tastings to suit all kinds of visitors. Take in the stunning views while you explore the vineyards with one of their experienced team, learning about the different varieties of grapes they grow followed by a tour of the Winery. Here they make their Quob Park Estate Exceptional Sparkling Wine, which of course you get to taste in their stunning Wine Tasting Lounge after your tour.
Enjoy wine on a perfect evening out for couples or groups at the wonderful Quob Park Estate
But there's more...
Alongside the vineyard is Quob Park's Great Cellar. An impressive collection of over 3000 types of wine from around the world you can buy - their restaurant wine list is very impressive alongside the fantastic Gourmet Experiences they offer, all at very reasonable prices. They serve over 300 different types of wine in the Enomatic Wine Serving Systems located around the Estate - it is most the unique and extensive wine sampling and tasting in the UK.
With their Michelin-trained Chef and international sommeliers on-hand to offer advice on wine, it really is the ultimate Wine & Pairings destination in the UK. So, whether you're a wine connoisseur or just looking to try something new for date night with your significant other, a visit to Quob Park Estate is an experience that you won't forget. Book your tickets now and get ready to indulge in a world of wine, food, and relaxation.
Take a look at the options for Quob Park Estate and book your tickets today!
Enjoy a sparkling afternoon tea-for-two in the beautiful scenery of the Quob Park Estate. Oh, and did we mention it's bottomless?!
Savour a sparkling afternoon tea in the glorious surroundings of the Quob Park Estate
- Free parking
- On-site restaurant and café
- Guide dogs are permitted at the Estate
- Please be aware that food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, dairy, eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs, mustard, nuts, peanuts, sesame seed, shellfish, soya, sulphur dioxide, tree nuts or wheat.
- Staff will be on-hand to describe the ingredients of any of the dishes for you.
- Please note that the Estate is a non-smoking venue and those who choose to smoke must go to the Terrace.
- Please ensure that your phone is set to silent mode when visiting.
You might also like
The striking Spinnaker Tower is a must-see on your trip to Portsmouth
Get your tickets to Osborne House, Queen Victoria's incredible hidden-away Isle of Wight home
Carisbrooke Castle is a quintessentially English castle perched on the Isle of Wight, visit today and step into a world of kings, queens and donkeys!