SEA LIFE Scarborough - Best Price Tickets
Book tickets to SEA LIFE Scarborough Aquarium and get cheapest tickets when you book online
Buy best-priced tickets to the SEA LIFE Scarborough Aquarium. Booking 2+ days in advance can save you more money too.
In just a simple few clicks, the whole family can look forward to one of the best things to do in Scarborough come rain or shine!
Booking is simple and easy, with tickets being delivered straight to you by email and text.
Begin your aquatic adventure at SEA LIFE Scarborough
As soon as you walk through the door, you'll be enchanted by the magnificent creatures on display.
Step inside the Ocean Tunnel and see sharks, turtles, rays as well as many other colourful fish swimming above you - you'll feel as if you're inside the 150,000-litre tank with them!
Feeling brave? Come face-to-face with green tree pythons, poison dart frogs and even the monkey tailed skink in the Rainforest Adventure. Learn about every animal you encounter by reading the handy fact sheets dotted around the aquarium.
Next, step onto Penguin Island and get closer than ever to the gorgeous Humboldt penguins.
Exclusive to SEA LIFE Scarborough, this penguin walk-through experience will allow you to see the cute birds making a splash in their new waterfall.
Otters love peanuts - who knew?
Head to Otter River and watch the gorgeous otters splash around and snack on their favourite treats - peanuts.
Be sure to check the times of all the animal feedings, where you'll be able to enjoy interesting talks from the aquarium experts - even the adults will learn something new!
This place is also home to Yorkshire’s only Seal Hospital, where some poorly pups have found sanctuary. Follow their journey through rehabilitation to their release back into the wild.
Snacking and playtime
Worked up an appetite? By the time you've spent two hours exploring the aquarium, it'll be time for dinner.
The Adventurer's Grill serves delicious hot meals and even caters for little ones, with picnic boxes available. You can even bring your own picnic if you’d prefer.
There's also an outdoor play area for the kids to burn off some energy. Grab a hot drink and yummy donuts from the nearby kiosk while the children play - just make sure you eat them all before they see!
Toddlers will be able to be part of the fun as the aquarium is pushchair friendly.
With over 1000 creatures to see, a trip to SEA LIFE Scarborough is the perfect day out for families, couples and friends.
How to get there
SEA LIFE Scarborough is located on the North Bay of Scarborough.
There's parking directly outside SEA LIFE Scarborough, which is free between November and February. If you're up for a short walk, park on Scalby Mills Road (it's free all day!).
Scarborough Train Station is a short taxi or bus ride away too.
- Toilets and disabled toilets
- Baby changing
- Fully accessible for wheelchair users
- The Adventure Café and Beach Bites Kiosk
- Picnic benches outside at the Beach Bites Kiosk and besides the seal pool if you prefer to bring your own food and drink
- Parking - see Location section for more details
- Accessibility - the attraction is fully accessible, however, due to the age and design of the building, alternative routes will need to be taken at certain points. You'll still be able to see every colourful clown fish and cheeky penguin and a route map will be provided when you arrive. All of the weird and wonderful turtles are found upstairs and you'll find the access lift in the shop. They also have a large disabled toilet located on the ground floor and are able to facilitate one wheelchair per time on Penguin Island