SEAFEAST: The Dorset Seafood Festival - Best Price Tickets
Prepare for a tasty day out in Weymouth at SEAFEAST - The Dorset Seafood Festival
This September, Weymouth is host to SEAFEAST, a seafood lover's paradise! This two-day festival is a celebration of all things fishy and takes place in Dorset's dazzling coastal town over the weekend of the 9th and 10th of September.
The Festival will feature fabulous street food, quality wines and local ales with lots of family entertainment, including a FREE Children’s Cookery Workshop.
In addition to the fantastic food, there's plenty of entertainment on offer for all ages. Visitors can enjoy live music, cooking demonstrations from renowned chefs, and even take part in seafood masterclasses.
What's on at SEAFEAST 2023?
- A plethora of seafood dishes from a large selection of local stalls with all types of fish, oyster, scallop, lobster and more.
- Chef demonstrations, from the likes of Nigel Bloxham, Mike Naidoo and Duncan Lucas.
- A mix of talented live music acts.
- Fun activities for kids, including the children's cookery workshop to prepare their very own fish supper.
With its stunning seaside location and mouth-watering cuisine, SEAFEAST is a must-visit event for anyone who loves seafood and enjoys a fun-filled day out by the sea. Tickets are £10 for adults and children under 16 go FREE with any paying adult.
Get your tickets to SEAFEAST - The Dorset Seafood Festival today!
How to find us
The postcode for Sat. Nav. is DT3 5HJ.
You can reach the feastival from London Waterloo, via Southampton, Bournemouth and Poole on South Western Railway or from Bristol on First Great Western.
People also ask:
Where is SEFEAST located?
- At the Weymouth peninsula, behind Weymouth Pavilion (DT4 8ED) where the esplanade meets the harbour.
Where can I park at SEAFEAST?
- Town centre car parks will fill up quickly. Please use the Weymouth park and ride (DT3 5HJ):
Is there disabled access at SEAFEAST?
- The site is relatively flat and should cause minimal issues for those in wheelchairs.
Can I bring my dog to SEAFEAST?
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome and must be kept on a short lead at all times.
You might also like
Learn about the incredible life below our seas at SEA LIFE, cool off in the splash zone, and make a full family day out of it in Dorset, Weymouth!
Visit stunning Grade I listed Ford Abbey in Somerset, with its award-winning gardens, gorgeous house, see the famous Mortlake Tapestries and more!
Gain a deep understanding of Dorset's great history when you visit the Dorset Museum in Dorchester
Enjoy some beautiful scenery with your family when you make a visit to Burrow Farm Gardens
Take a relaxing stroll through nature and history at Larmer Tree Gardens, the heart of the stunning Cranborne Chase, Salisbury
Book your tickets for a wonderful family day out at Pecorama - book your Pecorama discount tickets using code WEB2023
Discover a side of the Jurassic Coast unknown to most as you head out onto the English Channel
Discover what the seas of Britain once look liked with Steve Etches' impressive fossil collection
Test your skills from a huge choice of activities in an epic day of adventures at RockReef near Bournemouth Pier