Shiverpool Ghost Tours - Best Price Tickets
Enjoy one of the most unique things to do in Liverpool with these frightfully fun ghost tours...
Choose from one of three ghastly ghost tours in Liverpool this October half-term and enjoy one of the spookiest family days out in Liverpool.
- What is it? Shiverpool is an alternate way of touring Liverpool, showing off the dark side of the city and telling chilling tales from the city's vast past.
- How much is it? Tours are just £19.50 and are led by costumed tour guides with enthralling storytelling to the city's most iconic sites and exclusive areas. You can also get a discount of up to 5% using the code 'WEB2023'
- When is it? The tours take place all year round!
It only takes a couple of clicks, book your tickets to a Liverpool tour with Shiverpool today! Read on to find out more, if you dare...
Embrace the dark side in one of the best family tours in Liverpool
Step into the dark and mysterious world of Shiverpool, where history, mystery, and spine-tingling tales come together to offer an unforgettable experience in Liverpool. Embark on a journey through the city's hidden corners and ancient streets, where the past and present intertwine in chilling narratives.
Here's a look at the types of tour you can explore with Shiverpool:
- Auld City and the Dead House: Explore the concealed and lesser-known alleys of Liverpool. Hear ancient ghost stories, and delve into the enigmatic past through dimly lit side streets. Reveal Liverpool's ties to a feared secret agent of the American Civil War and uncover the former headquarters of the American Confederacy. End the tour at the oldest morgue in the city.
- Hope Street Shivers: Take in both of Liverpool's towering cathedrals, delve into the crooked smile of Rodney Street and uncover the story of Will McKenzie's pyramid tomb. End the tour at Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral, the site of a former necropolis, where haunted happenings are said to be at large...
- Secret Garden & Cemetery Shivers: Begin your journey at Liverpool's Georgian Quarter and make your way to the site of former hospitals, asylums, workhouses and children's homes that were once served by the infamous necropolis. Enter Père Lachaise, the City of the Dead and St James’ Secret Garden Cemetery.
Led by expert storytellers, these unique tours are not your ordinary historical walks. Prepare to be transported to a different era as you walk in the footsteps of phantoms, pirates, and intriguing characters who have left their mark on Liverpool's history. From the bustling waterfront to the shadowy alleyways, every cobblestone has a story to tell.
Book your tour tickets for the Auld City and the Dead House, the Hope Street Shivers, or the Secret Garden & Cemetery Shivers tours today, and get ready to see Liverpool like you've never imagined before.
Remember to use the code 'WEB2023' for up to a 5% discount!
Take a trip to Liverpool's grisly past when you visit haunting sites in Shiverpool's Auld City and the Dead House tour. Use discount code 'WEB2023'
Explore Liverpool's two cathedrals and the eerie haunted streets in Shiverpool's Hope Street Shivers tour. Use discount code 'WEB2023'
Come face to face with the dead as you explore Liverpool's gruesome past on the Secret Garden & Cemetery Shivers tour. Use discount code 'WEB2023'
How to find us
Please see the individual pages for more information on tour start points and end dates.
People also ask:
Who is Shiverpool For?
- Shiverpool is for all ages! Shiverpool is designed for everyone to enjoy through its rich blend of street theatre storytelling, true grisly history, humour and phantasmological fun.
Is there a lot of walking on the Shiverpool tours?
- The locations where each of the tales are told are spaced quite evenly along the tour route. Walking between locations lasts between 5-8 minutes at a time. The entire route spans up to 1500m.
How long do the Shiverpool tours last?
- The tours last for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Is there a minimum age for the Shiverpool tours?
- Shiverpool tours are recommended for children aged nine and upwards, however there isn't a tight restriction on age limit. Parents should use discretion.
Are Shiverpool's tours dog-friendly?
- Due to the nature of the Shiverpool experience, only guide dogs are allowed to join on the tour.
What are the accessibility requirements for Shiverpool?
- Due to the nature of the experiences, unfortunately wheelchair or pram users will not be able to be accommodated on all Shiverpool tours.
- For some wheelchair users and prams, The Hope Street Shivers Tour is recommended. However it is important to state that the gradient of some very steep slopes and the nature of some of the surfaces – such as uneven and old public high-ways and cobbled surfaces make it a challenge for some wheelchair users.
You might also like
Discover a world of light with the Luminate light trail displays at Walton Gardens this festive season in Cheshire. Tickets selling fast!
Book your tickets to the Royal Liver Building 360 Tour in Liverpool to see the city like never before
See the very best of Liverpool on the red or blue city routes with Liverpool City Sights Tours
Cruise along Liverpool's famous river on the Mersey Ferry
You're in Liverpool so why not soak up some Beatles history?
Liverpool FC Premier League tickets for Anfield 2022-23 season
The Beatles Story in Liverpool is guaranteed to inspire all, not just the diehard Fab Four fans
See over 300 genuine Beatles exhibits in the band's hometown of Liverpool. Use WEB2023 for extra discount
Calling all Beatles fans! This famous Liverpool attraction is right up your street - kids for free so it's the perfect time to intro them to the band
Follow the history of British music, from The Beatles to Adele and beyond!