Skuna Boats - Best Price Tickets
Get ready for one of the most unique tours in London
Put on your best bikini or trunks and hop inside one of Skuna's hot tubs in a floating tour of London along the docks of Canary Wharf.
Heated at 38 degrees celsius, soothe your soul and muscles while exploring the inner workings of London. In groups of up to seven, get the most of a magical occasion in a floating hot tub that tours down the waterways. Sip some bubbly and enjoy a truly unique experience with Skuna Boats in Canary Wharf.
Be the envy of those you pass on your way with this unusual daytime tour in the heart of London.
Set sail on your hot tub trip today!
How to find us
Skuna Boats can be found off Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, London E14 4AL. There is parking available nearby.
Jubilee & Elizabeth line to Canary Wharf Station and West India Quay DLR are within 10 mins walking.
- Changing rooms
- Towels for rent
- On-site bar
People also ask:
How long is the experience?
- The total experience is 120 minutes (including check-in and safety briefing), with 75 of those minutes enjoying a sail afloat.
- Absolutely! Every Skuna Hot Tub Boat trip contains fresh water that is heated to 38 degrees and can be heated and cooled using the onboard heating system
- The Hot Tub Boat is anything but cold! The water is heated before you arrive to a temperature of 38˚C/100.4˚F and the wood burning stove ensures warm water for your entire trip. The Hot Tub Boat can even be enjoyed nice and warm when it is snowing outside!
- You can have from 1-7 people in each Hot Tub Boat. Larger groups can be catered for by using multiple Hot Tub Boats at the same time from our West India Quay site.
- Towel (although you can also rent)
Is there lockers for my belongings?
- You are provided one large locker per group to keep all your belongings safe while on your trip.
- Yes, there are changing facilities and a shared bathroom.
- Smoking is allowed on the Hot Tub Boat.
- Each Hot Tub Boat must have a designated driver who is not permitted to drink alcohol. Passengers are permitted to have two drinks per person.
- Those deemed to be drunk will be denied from boarding for safety reasons.
- Passengers may purchase a maximum of 2 beers or half a bottle of wine or 2 premixed spirit cans only.
- Drinks must be purchased at the on-site bar, it is not permitted to bring your own.
- There is a wide selection of drinks available to purchase and take aboard. Please note that BYOB is not permitted on board. Our drinks are priced as follows:
- Selection of beers & ciders - £5.50
- Selection of spirit and mixers - £6.00
- Soft Drinks - £2.50
- Bottles of wine - £25.00
- Prosecco - £28.00
- Champagne - £60.00
- Upon arrival you will fill out a terms form and you will be given a safety briefing. This will include instructions on how to drive the boat and the route for your trip before you get changed!
- The Hot Tub Boat is a wonderful experience come rain or shine. It is very rare for a Hot Tub Boat session to be cancelled and passengers will be notified by email and text if this is the case. If it is raining, you will have a great time, it's a promise!
- There is not a car park, but there is a nearby pay and display car park at the West India Quay cinema building, two minutes walk from the location. The price for parking here is £5 for 2 hours.