St John's Beacon - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £6.50 per adult
Save up to 27% on family tickets on one of the best family friendly attractions in Liverpool…
St Johns Beacon, also known locally as the Radio City Tower is Liverpool's second tallest building and offers stunning 360° panoramic views of Merseyside and beyond, as far as Blackpool and Snowdonia on clearer days. Now, your family can save up to 27% on tickets when you visit today.
- Adult tickets £7.50
- Child (4-15) tickets £5.50
- Concession tickets £6.50
- Under 4's go for free!
- Save almost 12% on tickets for 2 Adults 2 Children £23
- Save 20% on tickets for 2 Adults 3 Children £25
- Save nearly 27% on tickets for 2 Adults 4 Children £27
Don't miss out on these fantastic ticket offers and visit St Johns Beacon in Liverpool today with the best price tickets online. Secure your tickets in just a few clicks and get them delivered to you instantly via email and SMS today.
Take in the stunning 360° views of Liverpool from St John's Beacon
Enjoy a truly unique day out in Liverpool at St John's Beacon, also known locally as the Radio City Tower and behold the ever-evolving vista of Merseyside and beyond from a towering vantage point 400 feet above the city centre of Liverpool.
Not only does the Beacon offer unrivalled views, the tower is also home to local and national radio stations Radio City and Greatest Hits Radio, the studios of which can be viewed on your visit. Who knows, you may even get to spot a celebrity or two….
Don't miss out on a visit to St John's Beacon Liverpool radio tower today.
Friendly guides await your arrival where they will escort you in one of our high speeds lifts to enjoy the views at your own leisure. We are fully accessible, absolutely no stairs to climb and even well behaved friendly dogs are welcome.
1 Houghton St,
How to find us
The address for the Radio City Tower is at St Johns Beacon, Houghton Street, Liverpool, L1 1RL
St Johns Beacon reception is based in Houghton Street behind the Playhouse Theatre and adjacent to Rapid Discount Store. There are also signs in St Johns Shopping Centre directing you to the main entrance.
If driving, the closest car park is St Johns on Lime Street, the postcode of which for Sat-Nav is L1 1LQ
The Nearest railway stations are Liverpool Lime Street and Liverpool Central Station.
The closest bus stop is Queen Square. If arriving via one of the tour buses please alight at bus stop number 9.
People also ask:
What times can I visit St John's Beacon?
- Monday: 11:00am to 5:30pm
- Tuesday: 11:00am to 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 11:00am to 5:30pm
- Thursday: 11:00am to 5:30pm
- Friday: 11:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
Is there a café at the top of St John's Beacon?
- Unfortunately not, although there are plans to install one in the future.
Is St John's Beacon wheelchair friendly?
- Yes, there are no stairs required to climb at St John's Beacon.
How tall is St John's Beacon?
- St Johns Beacon is 138 metres (457 feet) to the very top. The Viewing Gallery is approximately 120 metres high.
Can you visit the studios of Radio City at St John's Beacon?
- The tower is a working radio station, so you can therefore not enter the live radio station. The studios however, are on the same level as the viewing gallery so you can certainly view the presenters and producers hard at work. Some of them might even wave!
How far can you see from St John's Beacon?
- On clearer days, you can see as far as Blackpool, the Lake District and Snowdonia. Don’t be put off by bad weather – these are sometimes the best days to come up.
Can children enter St John's Beacon on their own?
- All children visiting St John's Beacon must be accompanied by an adult at the minimum age of 17.
You might also like
Discover a world of light with the Luminate light trail displays at Walton Gardens this festive season in Cheshire. Tickets selling fast!
Great savings and easy access to Liverpool attractions including The Beatles Story, City Explorer Cruise, British Music Experience and more!
See Liverpool from on top of the Royal Liver Building for views of the city like you've never seen before!
Cruise along Liverpool's famous river on the Mersey Ferry
Calling all Beatles fans! This famous Liverpool attraction is right up your street - kids for free so it's the perfect time to intro them to the band
The Beatles Story in Liverpool is guaranteed to inspire all, not just the diehard Fab Four fans
See over 300 genuine Beatles exhibits in the band's hometown of Liverpool. Use WEB2023 for extra discount
You're in Liverpool so why not soak up some Beatles history?
Welcome to the wicked world of Shiverpool, uncover the dark side of Liverpool, brought to life with truly terrifying tours. Use discount code WEB2023
Liverpool FC Premier League tickets for Anfield 2022-23 season
Take a walk on the wild side at Knowsley Safari, where you can meet lions, tigers, giraffes, wolves, meerkats, monkeys and more on an epic adventure