Chelsea v Newcastle United - 19 December 2023
Watch Chelsea v Newcastle United live at Stamford Bridge on 19th December 2023 with luxury tickets!
Chelsea take on Newcastle United in this Carabao Cup fixture at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday 19th of December.
Get your Carabao Cup tickets for a Blues home game this season and enjoy the match in luxury!
Where can I get tickets to Chelsea v Newcastle United?
Choose from a selection of ticketing packages for your visit to Stamford Bridge:
- Westview Package: These tickets include official West Stand Upper Seating located in Blocks 5 and 6, modern and stylish concourse access, two concourse drinks vouchers (beer/wine/soft drinks), plus a match programme. There are also a wide range of dining options.
- The Captain's/Manager's Bar: These tickets provide you with luxury padded seats (East Stand - Middle Tier on the Penalty Area Line). You can access the Captains bar 2.5 hours before the match and can stay up to an hour post the match. Hot and cold food is available for purchase and complimentary tea and coffee will be provided. You will also be provided with the match programme and teamsheet.
- The Canoville Suite: These tickets offer you luxury padded seats (East Stand - Middle Tier on the 18 Yard Line), three-course hot/cold pre-match buffet meal, and full-time snacks and refreshments. You can access the lounge 2.5 hours before the match and can stay up to an hour post the match. You will also be provided with the match programme and teamsheet, and will have access to an exclusive cash bar.
- Matchdays @ The Museum: These tickets offer premium luxury padded seats in the West Stand (West Upper Block 6/7), savoury refreshments on arrival, complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks, interactive chef's table, and half-time concourse drink vouchers. You can also access the lounge five hours before the match. This package also includes an exclusive Chelsea gift, Chelsea legends in attendance, a pre-match behind-the-scenes Mini Tour, and a match programme and teamsheet.
- Blues Dining: These tickets offer seats in the West Lower Block near the penalty box, three-course dining within the 55 Restaurant, complimentary pre and post-match beer/wine/soft drinks and tea and coffee, and a match programme. You can also access the lounge 2.5 hours before the match and stay up to one hour after the match.
We have some of the strongest relationships with official club agents. We guarantee your tickets are valid and authentic or you'll get a 100% refund.
Stamford Bridge is a football stadium located in Fulham, London. It is the home ground of Chelsea Football Club, one of the top football clubs in the English Premier League.
Stamford Bridge was originally built in 1877 as an athletics venue before being converted into a football stadium. It has undergone several renovations and expansions since then.
As of my last knowledge update in 2022, Stamford Bridge had a seating capacity of around 40,834. However, it's worth checking the latest capacity as it can change due to renovations or modifications.
Exclusive offers for you
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!