Starida Puffin Island Cruises & Sea Fishing Trips
Take to the seas today
With Starida, the oceanic adventures on offer give you a huge choice of ways to experience the best of the North Wales seas and all of the amazing creatures that call it their home.
Spot an abundance of seabirds, such as guillemots, cormorants, kittiwakes, razorbills and of course, the amazing puffins that fly by on their own fishing expeditions. Say hello to a colony of grey seals who call the island their home and catch them lazing in the sunlight or splashing around in the seas. If you're lucky, you may spot a harbour porpoise or a bottlenose dolphin swimming nearby, so always keep your eyes out and your cameras ready!
Fancy some fishing? Starida offers an array of sea fishing trips that are tailored to skill levels and experience. So whether you want to introduce your children to the world of fishing on a family trip, improve your already existing skills or go on a daring all-day fishing trip, then Starida has the adventure for you!
With opportunities for sightseeing along the way, hop on board and go on an unforgettable sea adventure courtesy of Starida.
Starida Booking Kiosk,
Starida Booking Kiosk,
How to find us
Follow the A545 signposted to Beaumaris for approximately 3 miles/5km. On entering Beaumaris, take the first turning on your right by the Liverpool Arms Hotel and follow the road round to the left, you’ll find the kiosks on the right by the pier entrance, head for the blue kiosk; if you carry on for another 200m you’ll find the town car park.
You can get bus routers 53/56/57/58 from Bangor and the Route 51 from Llangefni. The nearest bus stop is outside Ena’s Newsagent on Castle Street, which is about 250m from the kiosk.
- Tea and coffee (on fishing trips of 4 hours or longer)
- All sailings are weather permitting.
- Dogs are welcome on wildlife cruises but only assistance dogs are allowed on fishing trips. Very large dogs may also be turned down for boarding as the pathways on the boat may be to small for them to navigate comfortably.
- Coastguard regulations mean that some passengers with reduced mobility may be unable to travel on some vessels. If you have a disability, please contact in advance so that the correct adjustments can be made in order to accommodate you.
- There are no toilets on board the vessels of the Island Princess and the Starida II.
- Tea and coffee are available on most fishing trips of 4 hours or longer.
You might also like
Visit Beaumaris Castle and get your Castles of Wales Pass today to visit over 25 castles and heritage sites in Wales
THE fastest zip line in the world, the UK's only mountain kart experience, a quarry tour, plus zip lines - use code WEB2023 for extra discount
Zip World's Llechwedd in North Wales has it all - zip lines, underground golf, trampoline caves, deep mine tours... Code WEB2023 for discount!
Visit Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House and get your Castles of Wales Pass today to visit over 25 castles and heritage sites in Wales
Visit 25 castles and historic sites from all over Wales with Cadw's Castles of Wales Explorer Pass
Visit Caernarfon Castle and get your Castles of Wales Pass today to visit over 25 castles and heritage sites in Wales
Rediscover nature and get adventurous on a day out with the kids, at this multi-award-winning park
Experience Snowdonia like you haven't ever before on this breathtaking guided kayak tour with Paradise Adventures
See Anglesey's awesome bridges or spot puffins and dolphins at sea on one of Seawake Anglesey Boat Trips adventures