Shakespeare Express: Birmingham to Stratford (Return)
Take a trip on the Shakespeare Express for one of the best days out in the West Midlands for the family
The Shakespeare Express presents its well-proven formula of blossoming Warwickshire scenery through the window and great value Breakfast, Sunday lunch and afternoon tea options on your table
The Shakespeare Express departs from Birmingham Snow Hill calling at Birmingham Moor Street and Tyseley mainline station then heading along the Shakespeare line through the rolling Warwickshire countryside to Stratford-upon-Avon. Over five hours are available to explore this historic town before re-joining the train for the return journey. You can get Pullman or Tourist class accommodation on this express tour.
Dining in original Pullman Cars offers a full English Breakfast on the outward journey and afternoon tea & coffee, on the return journey, all served at your seat.
You can also get light refreshments, wine, beer, teas & coffees in the Tourist coaches and snacks can be ordered from the Refreshment Coach.
Confirmed departure and arrival times:
- Depart Birmingham Snow Hill at 10:00
- Depart Birmingham Moor Street at 10:05
- Depart Tyseley Mainline Station at 10:15
- Arrive Stratford-upon-Avon at 11:05
- Depart Stratford-upon-Avon at 16:13
- Arrive Tyseley Mainline Station at 16:59
- Arrive Birmingham Moor Street at 17:06
- Arrive Birmingham Snow Hill at 17:12
Ticket types for the Shakespeare Express from Birmingham to Stratford return:
- Pullman table for 2 - £190
- Pullman Adult Seat - £85
- Pullman Child Seat - £50
- Tourist Adult Seat - £35
- Tourist Child Seat - £15
Pullman Seats: Seating in one of the original Pullman Cars with full English Breakfast on the outward journey and afternoon tea, tea & coffee, on your return journey, all served at your seat. No children under 10 years in Pullman Class.
Tourist Seats: Seating at a table for four in the Tourist coaches. Bacon rolls, light refreshments, wine, beer, teas & coffees can be ordered from our Refreshment Coach.
Get your tickets for the Shakespeare Express from Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon today, or check out the alternate journey from Stratford-upon-Avon to Birmingham.
7 Colmore Row,
Moor Street Queensway,
Departure and arrival times and stations:
- The Shakespeare Express departs Birmingham Snow Hill at 10:00, Birmingham Moor Street at 10:05 and Tyseley Mainline Station at 10:15 and arrives at Stratford-upon-Avon at 11:05.
- It will then depart from Stratford-upon-Avon at 16:13 before arriving at Tyseley Mainline Station at 16:59, Birmingham Moor Street at 17:06 and Birmingham Snow Hill at 17:12.
Exclusive offers for you
Enjoy a train journey, a Christmas grotto, a festive party and more with Christmas Wonderland at Drayton Manor Resort! Use discount code 'WEB2023'
Brand new for 2023, the Luminate light trails are arriving at West Park in Wolverhampton this Christmas time. Tickets selling fast!
Visit Harvington Hall in the evenings for a special candlelit tour of the Elizabethan house, complete with mulled wine and mince pies!
Come experience the wonders of Warwick Castle this Christmas season with a visit to the site and an enchanting winter light trail