London: West End and Royalty Walking Tour - Vox City
Book now from £9.00
Take in the culture of the city with this tour through some of London's most popular spots
Visit the royals at Buckingham Palace and explore the West End of London.
As you leave Parliament Square, your guide will introduce you to the whimsical Westminster Abbey. Admire its striking façade and enjoy hearing about the iconic royal weddings and coronations that have taken place here.
The tour continues along St. James Park, London's oldest royal park, to Buckingham Palace. Have your camera at the ready as you stand outside the world's most treasured royal residence.
From here, sing and dance your way through the West End. Pass some of London's oldest venues, including the Piccadilly, Sondheim, and Apollo, that have been home to some of the most popular theater shows. The West End is known for its dining and nightlife scene, so remember to ask your tour guide for some recommendations.
London is such a multifaceted city that there’s always something else to be explored. Use the free app included in your tour to discover more self-guided routes in and around this cool capital city like "Parks and Palaces," "Best of Soho," and "Tower and Thames."
Use the free app to take advantage of bonus self-guided walking routes after your guided tour.
How to start your Vox journey:
- Purchase your tickets and receive your tour QR code
- Download the Vox City app
- Select the 'download map' option
- Scan the QR code on your ticket
- Download the map and choose your preferred language
- Select the 'guided' option to locate your nearest guide and book yourself a spot
- Set off on your tour - you're ready to go!
All tours depart from Sir Winston Churchill Statue in Parliament Square
- Tours depart at 13:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays
- Tours depart 11:00, 13:00 and 16:00 on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- You can download the Vox City app before arrival to check the location of Vox Cities tour guide and tour departures in real-time
Exclusive offers for you
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!