Wyvernwood - Best Price Tickets
Wyvernwood is opening again in April, but here are more things to do in Colchester...
Book best price Wyvernwood tickets now and save up to 15% on family tickets!
Here is where you buy the best price tickets to Wyvernwood adventure in Essex.
In just a few taps, you and the family can look forward to one of the best things to do in Colchester, plus save up to 15% when you book a family ticket!
Booking is simple and easy, with tickets being delivered straight to you by email and text.
Step into the magical world of Wyvernwood on this great family day out
Welcome to Wyvernwood, the enchanted lost kingdom in the woods of Colchester, Essex.
A talented cast of actors bring to life the story of Wyvernwood in an immersive and unique adventure that is certain to put smiles on the faces of all kids (and the grown-ups too!)
Read on to find out more about the things you can do on this day out in Essex, and book your tickets today!
Get ready for an immersive day out in Essex when you step into the woods of the lost kingdom...
There's so many things to see and places to explore in Wyvernwood. Begin your journey in the enchanting Castle Grounds before setting sail with The Captain on a quest for great treasures. On your journey, you will:
- Climb and explore the shipwrecked Captain's Galleon
- Scale the Enchanted Castle walls and zoom down the slides
- Younger explorers can have some fun in the Little Kingdom play area
- Navigate the Goblin Tunnels, a tricky labyrinth of tunnels and mazes
- Join Princesses Arabella and Brenna in the Warrior's Workshop and master the sword and shield
- Embark on the Dragon's Trail and come face to face with Zephyr, a mighty fire-breathing dragon
- Power your way around and around the track on The Dragon Karts
- Navigate your way through The Wyvern Maze, a giant maze in the shape of a dragon
- Take a peaceful stroll through the Wellbeing Woods and meet the resident fairies
- Bounce up and down for hours on end on the Jumping Pillow
- Help Merlin conjure up a special magic potion in the Wizard's Domain
- Make a wish at the Magic Wishing Well and make your dreams come true
- NEW FOR 2023 - Meet Serena and Shadow, two beautiful real unicorns in the Unicorn's Retreat
All this plus many, many more adventures and interactions that will prove unique to your journey in Wyvernwood!
Explore all the sites, have chats with the characters and let your imagination run wild in a truly special day out in Colchester for the whole family.
Head on a magical adventure into Wyvernwood today!
How to find us
Full Address: Wyvernwood, St Osyth Road, Alresford, Colchester, Essex, CO7 8AP
You can find Wyvernwood on St Osyth Road in Alresford, Colchester, Essex by using the post code CO7 8AP in your Sat-Nav.
- Free parking
- Baby-changing facilities
- Food and beverage outlets
- Covered picnic area
- Gift shop
People also ask:
What age is Wyvernwood suitable for?
- Wyvernwood is a fun family day out aimed primarily for 2-12 year olds, but parents will surely enjoy interacting with the characters.
Can I bring a picnic to Wyvernwood?
- Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a picnic into Wyvernwood. There is a designated picnic and grass area for you to sit and enjoy your lunch.
Are dogs allowed in Wyvernwood?
- Unfortunately, no dogs or other pets are allowed in Wyvernwood with the exception of guide dogs.
Can I take photos at Wyvernwood?
- Absolutely! You are welcome to take pictures for personal use. Images may not be used for any commercial purpose.
Is Wyvernwood wheelchair-accessible?
- Every effort has been made to allow reasonable access to the park. However, since there is an abundance of natural terrain, access is restricted in some areas.
Can I bring pushchairs or buggys into Wyvernwood?
- Yes, but please be aware that Wellbeing Woods, Maize Maze and Dragon Trail all have natural terrain.
Do visitors need to be accompanied by an adult in Wyvernwood?
- All visitors under the ages of 18 need to have an accompanying adult.
Can I bring alcohol into Wyvernwood?
- Wyvernwood does not have an alcohol license, so please do not bring alcohol.
Can I smoke or vape in Wyvernwood?
- Since Wyvernwood is a family-friendly attraction, you may not smoke or vape once on the premises.
What should I wear to Wyvernwood?
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as this is an outdoor experience. Please wear sensible shoes if you're going to be doing any running or climbing.
Are there real unicorns at Wyvernwood?
- Yes! Serena and Shadow are the two local unicorns that are new for 2023. Be sure to pay them a visit on your journey into Wyvernwood!
You might also like
Discover the animal kingdom at Colchester Zoo in Essex, a true paradise for wildlife and nature-lovers of all ages alike
Embark on an adventure through the natural world and get your fresh air fix as a family at RHS Garden Hyde Hall
Visit amazing animals at the wonderful world of Banham Zoo. Book lowest-price tickets for an extra discount of 25% OFF with promo code 'DAYSOUT'
Nestled in the Suffolk countryside, discover amazing wildlife at Africa Alive. Get an extra 35% discount on tickets with promo code 'DAYSOUT'
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Thrill-seekers, get ready for some heart-racing action...Experience London's brand-new aerial adventure attraction! Tap through to book now!
The seas and oceans of our earth hold some of the most astonishing creatures - ready to take a look at them yourself?
Make precious memories and learn about excellent conservation work at SEALIFE Great Yarmouth in Norwich