Two-Hour Iron Bridge Cruise - ChesterBoat - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £16.65
Enjoy a two-hour cruise along Chester's Iron Bridge when you set sail with ChesterBoat!
Your adventure starts from the moorings on The Groves in Chester and heads southwards, passing by some impressive riverside homes and gardens before leaving the city limits and entering the leafy countryside. Upstream of the city, the River Dee flows through the Eaton Estate, the ancestral home of the Duke of Westminster. The turn is made at the scenic Aldford Iron Bridge.
This tranquil stretch of the Dee offers opportunities to observe wildlife, such as swans, herons, cormorants, moorhens, and even kingfishers if your eyes are sharp, so keep your cameras at the ready! The informative sightseeing commentary will share interesting facts and stories about the river and its surroundings.
The boat is equipped with a fully stocked bar in case you fancy a hot or cold drink as they make their way upstream. You can even bring a picnic onboard to enjoy during the cruise.
- Dogs on leads are welcome on the daytime sightseeing cruises
- There are toilets onboard the half-hour, two-hour and evening cruises. Public toilets are also located 100m from the moorings. There is step-free access to toilet facilities, but not full wheelchair access
- The Lady Diana and Mark Twain have wheelchair access to the rear deck (which is heated and enclosed)
- As all boats are heated and covered, boats will still sail in cold and wet weather
- All cruises have fully-stocked bars selling alcohol, soft drinks, and hot drinks. There are also crisps for sale on board and picnics are permitted
Exclusive offers for you
The Great British Food Festival is returning to Trentham Gardens for 2023 with a massive selection of things to do for foodies of all ages
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Meet and greet with the Frankly Alpacas herd before enjoying homemade treats in a cosy heated marquee this winter. Use discount code WEB2023
Treat yourself to something different this Christmas with an alpaca meet and great with some tasty festive treats at Frankly Alpacas