Coniston Launch cruises - Best Price Tickets
Get ready for a great day out in the Lake District with Coniston Launch - for 15% OFF!
Experience the beauty of Lake District like never before as you hop aboard with Coniston Launch. Taking you to many parts of the Coniston Water lake in the Lake District National Park, these phenomenal cruises provide an adventure like none you've ever experienced before!
If you book your tickets in advance, you save 15% on your booking, which means that in just a couple of taps on your phone and you'll be able to look forward to a great day out in the Lake District while saving money!
Choose from many exciting ways to take an exciting ride on Coniston Water:
- The Northern Service (Red Route): Experience the very best of Coniston Water and enjoy stunning views with a regular 45-minute hop-on and hop-off cruise.
- Wild Cat Island Cruise (Yellow Route): Discover Wild Cat Island as seen in the Swallows and Amazons films with a 60-minute hop-on and hop-off cruise.
- Brantwood Direct Route: The Brantwood Direct Cruise takes you directly from Coniston to Brantwood at 10am. Return to Coniston on any cruise later in the day.
- Swallows & Amazons Cruise (Green Route): Step into the world of Swallows & Amazons as you discover the very places used in the 1974 and 2016 films.
- Campbells on Coniston Cruise (Green Route): Follow the route of Sir Malcom and Donald Campbell’s speed record attempts with a 90-minute cruise and talk.
Take a trip on Coniston Water today and get to booking your Coniston Launch tickets for one of many memorable cruises and adventures!
Enjoy the stunning views on this 45 minute cruise around and hop on & off throughout the day with Coniston Launch's Red Route
Head on a special new cruise to and from the beautiful site of Brantwood taking you across some of the most beautiful scenery in Coniston Water
How to find us
Coniston Launch can be found by Sat-Nav through the address: Coniston Launch, Lake Road, Coniston, Cumbria, LA21 8AN or through the What3words: ///song.bouncing.fluctuate
There are two bus routes nearby:
- 505: Coniston – Kendal
- X12: Coniston – Barrow-in-Furness
The nearest train station is Oxenholme, which is a 35-minute drive away.
- Limited free parking
- Paid parking
People also ask:
How long are the Coniston Launch cruises?
- Every cruise is a different duration, please check the individual pages for each more information on departure times and durations. Northern Service (red route) is 45 minutes, the Wild Cat Island Cruise (yellow route) is 60 minutes and the Southern Lake Cruises (green route) are 90 minutes.
Can I take my dog on a Coniston Launch cruise?
- Yes, dogs are allowed on board the cabins in the Coniston Launch cruises, but please refrain from allowing them on the seats. Coniston Launch charges 50p per dog on any of their journeys. In recognition of the founders of Coniston Launch's adorable Flat-coated Retrievers, Saga, Folly and Epic, other Flat-coated Retrievers may travel free of charge!
Is there disabled access on Coniston Launch cruises?
- The Coniston Launch boats have been made more accessible for those with mobility problems. Whilst there isn't any full-wheelchair access, Coniston Launch can carry small folding wheelchairs and are happy to assist any disabled person to board the boat.
Can I board a Coniston Launch cruise with a pushchair?
- Pushchairs are allowed on board Coniston Launch cruises, but because of the space they take up, there is a £1.00 charge for all pushchairs but the very smallest and folded pushchairs.
Is there food and drink on board Coniston Launch cruises?
- While there isn't any food and drink on board, there are many places around the shores of Coniston Water where you can find refreshments. Both hotels and cafes just a short stroll from the jetties.
You might also like
Jump into adventure in the scenic and beautiful Windermere in the Lake District National Park with Zip World Windermere's treetops treks
Head on down to the Derwent Pencil Museum in the Lake District to find the world's largest pencil in this quirky and unique family day out
Discover Lancashire with a canal cruise, tap through to book now!
Navigate the waters of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal by yourself, or sit back and tuck into a fine meal with countryside views
Take to the trees at Heaton Park and jump into adventure at Zip World Manchester
Discover underwater creatures at SEALIFE Manchester. Get up close with the chance to feed them too!
Head on a white-water adventure like none you’ve ever been on before at Hydrospeeding UK
Time for an adventure through the awe-inspiring beauty of the Lake District, wouldn’t you say?
The Lake District is home to some of the UK’s most astonishing and spectacular landscapes. Up for a day of exploring them?