Coniston Launch Wild Cat Island Cruise (Yellow Route) - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £13.80 per adult
Hop on and off around Coniston Launch's Yellow Route for 15% off!
Book tickets in advance to the Yellow Route cruise and get 15% off your booking, which means that in just a few clicks, you'll be able to look forward to a top day out in the Lake District for an unbeatable online price!
Explore the amazing Wild Cat Island in this Coniston cruise! See nearly all of the lake in 60 minutes and discover the famous site of the the 1970's film 'Swallows and Amazons'. This ticket will also allow you to hop on and off the boat for the whole day, either on the the Yellow or Red Route.
How does the Yellow Route ticket work?
- The yellow route departs from Coniston Boat Landings and stops at Torver, Sunny Bank, Brantwood, and returns to Coniston. The launches pick up from Conistion just over an hour apart.
- With the Yellow Route ticket, you can hop on and off the boats for each of the destinations along the route for duration of the day.
Enjoy the beloved Wild Cat Island with the Yellow Route ticket, or take a look at the other adventure tickets that you can book with Coniston Launch today!
How to find us
Coniston Launch can be found by Sat-Nav through the address: Coniston Launch, Lake Road, Coniston, Cumbria, LA21 8AN or through the What3words: ///song.bouncing.fluctuate
There are two bus routes nearby:
- 505: Coniston – Kendal
- X12: Coniston – Barrow-in-Furness
The nearest train station is Oxenholme, which is a 35-minute drive away.
- Limited free parking
- Paid parking
How long is the Coniston Launch Yellow Route?
- The Northern Service (Yellow Route) duration is 60 minutes, but you can hop on and off to your own liking!
Can I take my dog on a Coniston Launch Yellow Route cruise?
- Yes, dogs are allowed on board the cabins in the Coniston Launch Yellow Route, but please refrain from allowing them on the seats. Coniston Launch charges 50p per dog on any of their journeys. In recognition of the founders of Coniston Launch's adorable Flat-coated Retrievers, Saga, Folly and Epic, other Flat-coated Retrievers may travel free of charge!
Is there disabled access on Coniston Launch Yellow Route?
- The Coniston Launch boats have been made more accessible for those with mobility problems. Whilst there isn't any full-wheelchair access, Coniston Launch can carry small folding wheelchairs and are happy to assist any disabled person to board the boat.
Can I board a Coniston Launch Yellow Route cruise with a pushchair?
- Pushchairs are allowed on board Coniston Launch Yellow Route, but because of the space they take up, there is a £1.00 charge for all pushchairs but the very smallest and folded pushchairs.
Is there food and drink on board Coniston Launch Yellow Route?
- While there isn't any food and drink on board, there are many places around the shores of Coniston Water where you can find refreshments. Both hotels and cafes just a short stroll from the jetties.
Exclusive offers for you
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Meet Santa, decorate gingerbread and enjoy a festive show at the Adventure Valley Winter Wonderland this Christmas. Use discount code WEB2023
Head to Leazes Park this Christmas for a truly unique winter light trail with the Northern Lights Trail in Newcastle. Use discount code WEB2023
Immerse yourself in Newcastle’s rich past and handsome architecture on a 2-hour walking tour around its historical highlights