Coniston Launch Northern Service (Red Route) - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £12.50
Hop on and off around Coniston Launch's Red Route with 15% off your online booking!
Book tickets in advance to the Red Route cruise and get 15% off your booking, which means that in just a few clicks, you'll be able to look forward to a top day out in the Lake District for a great online value!
Experience Coniston Water and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding area. See the base of Donald Campbell's Bluebird, pass the famous Holly Howe farm and find out the names of each of the fells.
Hop on and off the boat throughout the day and catch a ride back later using the same ticket!
How does the Red Route ticket work?
- The red route departs from Coniston Boat Landings and stops at Waterhead, Torver, Brantwood, and returns to Coniston. The launches pick up roughly once per hour.
- With the Red Route ticket, you can hop on and off the boats for each of the destinations along the route for duration of the day.
Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Coniston Water with the Red Route ticket, or take a look at the other adventure tickets that you can book with Coniston Launch today!
How to find us
Coniston Launch can be found by Sat-Nav through the address: Coniston Launch, Lake Road, Coniston, Cumbria, LA21 8AN or through the What3words: ///song.bouncing.fluctuate
There are two bus routes nearby:
- 505: Coniston – Kendal
- X12: Coniston – Barrow-in-Furness
The nearest train station is Oxenholme, which is a 35-minute drive away.
- Limited free parking
- Paid parking
People also ask:
How long is the Coniston Launch Red Route?
- The Northern Service (red route) duration is 45 minutes, but you can hop on and off to your own liking!
Can I take my dog on a Coniston Launch Red Route cruise?
- Yes, dogs are allowed on board the cabins in the Coniston Launch Red Route, but please refrain from allowing them on the seats. Coniston Launch charges 50p per dog on any of their journeys. In recognition of the founders of Coniston Launch's adorable Flat-coated Retrievers, Saga, Folly and Epic, other Flat-coated Retrievers may travel free of charge!
Is there disabled access on Coniston Launch Red Route?
- The Coniston Launch boats have been made more accessible for those with mobility problems. Whilst there isn't any full-wheelchair access, Coniston Launch can carry small folding wheelchairs and are happy to assist any disabled person to board the boat.
Can I board a Coniston Launch Red Route cruise with a pushchair?
- Pushchairs are allowed on board Coniston Launch Red Route, but because of the space they take up, there is a £1.00 charge for all pushchairs but the very smallest and folded pushchairs.
Is there food and drink on board Coniston Launch Red Route?
- While there isn't any food and drink on board, there are many places around the shores of Coniston Water where you can find refreshments. Both hotels and cafes just a short stroll from the jetties.
Exclusive offers for you
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Meet Santa, decorate gingerbread and enjoy a festive show at the Adventure Valley Winter Wonderland this Christmas. Use discount code WEB2023
Immerse yourself in Newcastle’s rich past and handsome architecture on a 2-hour walking tour around its historical highlights
Celebrate the Winter Solstice at Rawcliffe Country Park in York with Sylvankin in a magical evening for all those outdoorsy. Discount code WEB2023