Private Campfire & Axe-Throwing - Fat Squirrel Outdoor - Best Price Tickets
Book now from £47.25 per adult
Experience the joys of nature in a private campfire experience
Gather your loved ones and experience the magic of a campfire in the woods with Fat Squirrel Outdoor. Whether it's a milestone birthday, a hen or stag do, or a family and friends' meetup, a campfire brings people of all ages together for fun and relaxation.
Indulge in a delicious hot dog and make gooey marshmallow s'mores under a rustic shelter around the campfire. The combination of the woodland surroundings and the warmth of the fire creates a magical atmosphere.
For those over 8 years old, join the axe throwing contest for some friendly competition. The tomahawk axes are easier to handle, but you still need to aim for the target.
Tickets include firewood, hot dogs, s'mores, and axe throwing. The bar is available at an additional cost. Don't miss out on this amazing outdoor experience with Fat Squirrel Outdoor.
Book your Private Campfire experience with Fat Squirrel Outdoor, or take a look at the Woodland Café or axe-throwing experiences:
How to find us
Fat Squirrel Outdoor is in a farm woodland just outside North Leigh, Witney, Oxfordshire
You will find them opposite North Leigh Football Club & Eynsham Hall on the A4095 - the entrance can be hard to find and looks like a farm track marked as a footpath.
There is not a postcode for the site - the closest postcode is the football club at OX29 6SL
What3words: /// rope.zapped.computers
Parking near the woodland is very limited so it would be great if you could walk or cycle
The nearest taxi company is Liveys 07979 507535
The nearest train station is Hanborough, a 1 hour walk away.
- First aid
- Snack bar
People also ask:
Is there anywhere to park?
- There is no on-site parking - please walk or cycle to the woods if you can.
Can I bring my dog?
- Well behaved and friendly dogs are welcome, but note that there are resident deer and other animals in the woodland so they must remain on a lead at all times. Please pick up after your dog too.
What happens if the weather is bad?
- Rain: The camp area is fairly sheltered so, events are not cancelled or closed for rain unless there has been a severe weather warning. Your shelter will be waterproof and the cover is fire retardant so it is ok for fires to be inside the shelters on wet evenings, you can sit under cover.
- Windy: It isn't safe to be under trees in high winds and events may be cancelled when the wind is strong. If an event is cancelled, you will be offered an alternative date.
- Snow: For light snow it is likely that events will go ahead - please dress appropriately for being outdoors in the snow. If we need to cancel due to heavy snow, you will be offered an alternative date.
What is it like in the woods?
- There are no footpaths: The woodland is kept as natural as possible to retain its charm. The ground is relatively flat but it is uneven and there are some trunks from felled trees to watch out for.
- Toilets: We do have a toilet and hand-washing facilities, there isn't a baby changing unit but babies are allowed to be in the wood and for alfresco nappy changing.
- Shelters without electricity: All accommodation is canvas - we do not have a building and there are no phone charging facilities. We do not have mains electricity or gas - so some things take a little longer.
- First aid: Fat Squirrel Outdoor staff are first aiders and we have first aid facilities.
Exclusive offers for you
Come experience the wonders of Warwick Castle this Christmas season with a visit to the site and an enchanting winter light trail
Warwick Castle transforms into a magical winter wonderland this Christmas, visit the iconic castle and glide around a dazzling festive ice rink
Enjoy the timeless charm of a heritage ride with Windsor Carriages this Christmas in a six-seater horse drawn carriage. Use discount code WEB2023
Book tickets to Hobbledown! Use the code 'WEB2023' for a discount