Cotswolds in a Day tour from Stratford-upon-Avon - Go Cotswolds - Best Price Tickets
Experience an amazing day out in the Cotswolds with this in-depth tour from Startford-upon-Avon
See as much as the Cotswolds as you can in just a couple of hours with the Cotswolds in a Day tour from Go Cotswolds!
Departures are from Shakespeare’s Birthplace Coach Terminal, Windsor Street, Stratford-upon-Avon at 08:50am and will drop you back off at 17:30pm. In that time you will travel to:
- Dover’s Hill (20 minutes) A wonderful viewpoint at the northernmost end of the Cotswold Hills. Take in panoramic countryside views and enjoy an introduction to the Cotswolds, as well as some quirky traditions!
- Chipping Campden (1 hour) Many of the buildings in this beautiful, historic town date from the 14th to the 17th Century. Chipping Campden is also the start point of the famous Cotswold Way Trail. Go Cotswolds has some unique maps, so you can explore their recommended things to see and do.
- A 'secret' Cotswolds village (20 minutes) This tiny hillside village is off the main tourist trail, but many people agree it’s the highlight of the tour.
- Stow-on-the-Wold (1 hour 10 minutes) A bustling Cotswolds market town, steeped in history and with wonderful independent shops to discover. Don’t miss the famous ‘Tolkien door’! Get a grab-and-go lunch so you’ll have time to explore properly – though the fantastic independent tea rooms and cafes can be hard to resist!
- Bibury (30 minutes) Home to the iconic ‘Arlington Row’ of chocolate-box cottages, tiny Bibury has been described as “the prettiest village in England” and we think you'll agree!
- Bourton-on-the-Water (45 minutes) A beautiful village where pretty Cotswold stone bridges cross the crystal waters of the River Windrush.
If you're a budget-minded traveller looking for an affordable tour, a first-time visitor to the Cotswolds, or intend on exploring the Cotswolds without a car of your own, then this tour is perfect for you!
Book your Cotswolds in a Day tour from Stratford-upon-Avon today, or take a look at some of Go Cotswolds' other tours in the area!
Exclusive offers for you
Come experience the wonders of Warwick Castle this Christmas season with a visit to the site and an enchanting winter light trail
Warwick Castle transforms into a magical winter wonderland this Christmas, visit the iconic castle and glide around a dazzling festive ice rink
Visit Harvington Hall in the evenings for a special candlelit tour of the Elizabethan house, complete with mulled wine and mince pies!
Enjoy a train journey, a Christmas grotto, a festive party and more with Christmas Wonderland at Drayton Manor Resort! Use discount code 'WEB2023'