Cotswolds Walks & Villages tour from Moreton-in-Marsh - Go Cotswolds - Best Price Tickets
Head on a walk through the charming villages of the Cotswolds with Go Cotswolds' Walks & Villages tour
If you're looking for things to do in the Cotswolds with the family, a small group, or even if you're a solo traveller, this Cotswolds Walks & Villages tour will take you on a relaxing stroll through the serene beauty of the Cotswolds.
Departures are from Moreton-in-Marsh Train Station at 09:30am and will drop you back off at 17:00pm. In that time you can expect:
- Walk to Broadway Tower (1.6 km/1 mile, allowing 40 minutes). Your guide will lead you along the Cotswold Way National Trail, through ancient woodland and across gentle rolling countryside to Broadway Tower, on top of the second highest point in the Cotswolds.
- Broadway Tower Take your time to admire the views across the Cotswolds, and see if you can spot the herd of resident red deer. There’s a coffee shop, gift shop and toilets here, and for an extra fee (payable on the day), you can also climb the Tower.
- Broadway Walk back to the minibus with your guide (1.6 km/1 mile). Or, continue your walk down the hill, following the Cotswold Way National Trail (2.4 km/1.5 miles). Either way, you’ll arrive in the lovely village of Broadway, where you can enjoy free time (at least 1 hour, usually a bit longer) for lunch and shopping.
- Circular walk (max. 4.5km/2.75 miles, allowing 1 hour 30 minutes). After a quick comfort break in Burford if needed, your guide will lead you on a walk through the peaceful countryside of the Windrush Valley. On the way, you’ll discover up to 3 pretty Cotswold villages, one which has connections to both Downton Abbey and the notorious Mitford sisters!
- Burford. At the end of the day, enjoy some free time (min. 1 hour) in beautiful, historic Burford. Here you can explore, shop, or simply unwind in one of the many pubs and cafes after a day on your feet.
If you love to hike but would rather calming and peaceful surroundings rather than challenging hills, then this tour is perfect for you.
Book your Walks & Villages tour from Moreton-in-Marsh today, or take a look at some of Go Cotswolds' other tours in the area!
Exclusive offers for you
The Great British Food Festival is returning to Trentham Gardens for 2023 with a massive selection of things to do for foodies of all ages
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!