Feel what it's like to fall from the skies in this epic day out in Manchester
iFly Manchester is one of the ultimate indoor skydiving experiences for thrill-seekers and adventure enthusiasts of all ages. Located in the heart of Manchester, iFly Manchester presents a state-of-the-art facility that offers the opportunity to experience the sensation of freefall in a safe and controlled environment.
How does indoor skydiving work?
A vertical wind tunnel simulates the feeling of skydiving by generating a powerful gust of air that lifts you up and keeps you suspended in mid-air. With the help of our experienced instructors, you'll be able to fly and perform a variety of acrobatic manoeuvres, all while feeling the rush of wind in your face!
iFly Manchester is suitable for people of all ages and abilities, you can book a range of flight packages, from first-time flyers to experienced skydivers. The instructors will provide all the necessary training and equipment, so you can focus on enjoying the experience!
Enjoy the thrill of skydiving in a safe environment at this experience in Manchester
iFly Manchester's wind tunnel is equipped with the latest safety technology and the instructors are highly trained professionals who will guide you through every step of the experience. You'll be provided with all the necessary equipment, including a flight suit, helmet, and goggles, so you can fly with confidence.
The facility also boasts a comfortable viewing area where friends and family can watch and take pictures of the experience. You'll be able to relive the memory of your flight and share it with your friends and family.
Get ready to take flight at iFly Manchester
iFly Manchester is more than just a one-time experience; it's a chance to push yourself out of your comfort zone, overcome fears and achieve something truly exhilarating. Whether you're looking for a unique adventure, a fun day out with friends and family, or a corporate team-building activity, iFly Manchester has something for everyone.
So why wait? Book your flight today and experience the thrill of indoor skydiving at iFly Manchester!
Never been on an iFly before? This is just the place for you to get started and begin your indoor skydiving journey
For those who've flown before and want some more, this is the option for you at iFly Manchester
9 Trafford Way,
Manchester M41 7JA
How to find us
iFLY Manchester is located next to the Chill Factore indoor ski slope, and less than four miles from the centre of Manchester.
We are opposite the Trafford Centre and conveniently located just off the M60 motorway at junction 10.
- Free parking
- On-site lockers
- Individuals and groups with disabilities or additional needs are able to fly.
- Flyers are advised to arrive around 45 minutes before the scheduled time of flight
- Each flight lasts around 60 seconds, with double flights lasting 120 seconds
- If you have a history of neck, back, heart problems, or have previously suffered a shoulder dislocation or shoulder injury, seek advice from your doctor before flying.
- Flyers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (over 18 years of age) on the day of flight
You can fly at iFLY as long as you:
- Do NOT weigh more than 18 stone and 7 pounds (117kg)
- Are aged 3 or above (you must be able to comfortably wear one of our helmets)
- Are NOT pregnant
- Have NOT previously dislocated your shoulder
- Are NOT under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
- Are NOT wearing a hard cast
- Have signed permission from a parent or guardian if under 18 years of age
What should you wear?:
- Please arrive comfortably dressed and bring a pair of well fitting lace-up trainers. Avoid collared shirts and any form of slip-on or Velcro footwear. If you’re without lace up trainers, there is footwear available for hire.
- If you have long hair, bring something to tie it up
- You’ll be asked to remove ALL loose items (watches/rings/jewellery, etc.) and will be provided with flight suit, helmet & goggles. You’ll also be offered earplugs before flying.
- If you wear glasses, extra large goggles can be provided that fit neatly over your glasses, meaning your sight is not obstructed during your flights.
You might also like
Manchester City Premier League tickets for the Etihad 2023-24 season
Book your flight simulator experience here!
With two rides, a 4D cinema, LEGO® build zones and more - your family fun LEGO® adventure begins here come rain or shine!
Discover underwater creatures at SEALIFE Manchester. Get up close with the chance to feed them too!