First Time Flyers - iFly Manchester
Looking to begin your iFly adventure? This exciting day out in Manchester is just the thing for you
If you're looking for things to do in Manchester and you want to try something totally out the ordinary, then iFly Manchester makes for one of the best days out in Manchester.
An instructor will help you get to grips with the wind tunnel, before you can really take flight and feel what it's like to embark on an immense skydiving adventure.
Get your first time flyer tickets today and get ready to experience the sensation of skydiving!
9 Trafford Way,
Manchester M41 7JA
- Individuals and groups with disabilities or additional needs are able to fly.
- Flyers are advised to arrive around 45 minutes before the scheduled time of flight
- Each flight lasts around 60 seconds, with double flights lasting 120 seconds
- If you have a history of neck, back, heart problems, or have previously suffered a shoulder dislocation or shoulder injury, seek advice from your doctor before flying.
- Flyers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (over 18 years of age) on the day of flight
You can fly at iFLY as long as you:
- Do NOT weigh more than 18 stone and 7 pounds (117kg)
- Are aged 3 or above (you must be able to comfortably wear one of our helmets)
- Are NOT pregnant
- Have NOT previously dislocated your shoulder
- Are NOT under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
- Are NOT wearing a hard cast
- Have signed permission from a parent or guardian if under 18 years of age
What should you wear?:
- Please arrive comfortably dressed and bring a pair of well fitting lace-up trainers. Avoid collared shirts and any form of slip-on or Velcro footwear. If you’re without lace up trainers, there is footwear available for hire.
- If you have long hair, bring something to tie it up
- You’ll be asked to remove ALL loose items (watches/rings/jewellery, etc.) and will be provided with flight suit, helmet & goggles. You’ll also be offered earplugs before flying.
- If you wear glasses, extra large goggles can be provided that fit neatly over your glasses, meaning your sight is not obstructed during your flights.
Exclusive offers for you
The Great British Food Festival is returning to Trentham Gardens for 2023 with a massive selection of things to do for foodies of all ages
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Meet and greet with the Frankly Alpacas herd before enjoying homemade treats in a cosy heated marquee this winter. Use discount code WEB2023
Treat yourself to something different this Christmas with an alpaca meet and great with some tasty festive treats at Frankly Alpacas