Road Pay and Ride - Lee Valley VeloPark
Book now from £6.00
60-minute Road Cycling in London - Pay and Ride
Take to the roads of London in Lee Valley's Pay & Ride option. Go for a peaceful solo ride, or enjoy the course with your group in an enjoyable course around Lee Valley. Put on your helmet and get pedalling today as part of a world class London circuit without needing to worry about any traffic.
- Bike, helmet and glove hire
- Riders are required to wear helmets at all times while cycling
- Children aged 11 and under must be accompanied by parent / guardian to two children
- Children aged 12 and over do not require parent / guardian supervision but this is recommended
- Pay and Ride sessions can only be booked on the day of riding or up to 7 days before
- Only purpose built conventional and adapted bikes for cyclists with disabilities may be ridden on the road circuit during a pay and ride session
- When cycling at the venue you must wear a top at all times
- Wearing cycling gloves is strongly recommended for the mountain biking pay and ride session
- Using headphones, earphones or earpieces is not permitted whilst cycling
- Cycling while pregnant is only permitted on the outside road circuit for health and safety reasons
- During the winter months the circuit may open slightly later than stated to allow any frost or ice to melt
- Please ensure the activity band provided is attached to your helmet or handlebars and is visible at all times
Exclusive offers for you
Step inside the murky past of London where the darkest tales of the city come to life
Book your tickets to Hobbledown Heath, the ultimate activity centre for kids of all ages!
Families can relive the Cambridge's history in all its grizzly nastiness, as Terrible Tours takes you on a delightfully disgusting trip through time!
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!