Luminate Light Trail Tickets - Walton Gardens, Cheshire
Book now from £16.75 per adult
Buying as a gift? Lovetovisit Gift Card available here!
Seasonal events like Halloween and Christmas, no matter how big or small, sell out extremely fast and are usually cheaper the earlier you book them. We recommend you book your tickets as soon as you possibly can to avoid disappointment.
Get your tickets to a stunning winter light show in Cheshire this Christmas
Luminate returns to Walton Gardens for 2023, bringing along its signature colourful environments and breathtaking displays for families to enjoy.
- When is Luminate at Walton Gardens? Luminate at Walton Gardens will be taking place from Thursday the 30th of November to Sunday the 24th of December 2023. Entry times are from 4:30pm until 8:15pm each day.
- Who is Luminate Cheshire for? Luminate is a family-friendly event that visitors of all ages will love!
- How much are Luminate tickets? You can get your best price tickets for Luminate West Wales from just £12.25 for kids to £16.75 for adults. Under 2's go for free, plus you can save money on the Family of 4 ticket for £56.50.
Buy your Luminate tickets in just a few clicks today and have them delivered to you by email and SMS, then you can start looking forward to the Warrington winter wonderland that is the Luminate winter light trail this Christmas today! Read on to find out more...
Visit Walton Gardens in Warrington for one of the best Christmas events in Cheshire for families
Luminate's Walton Gardens Winter Light Trail presents a delightful world of light and music in the beautiful Cheshire gardens.
Immerse yourself in the trail as you enjoy stunning light displays and a captivating ambience as you stroll along the enchanting path of what feels like magic.
Be sure to wrap up warm! These are outdoor evening events and will be taking place whatever the weather, come rain or snow.
What's to discover at Walton Gardens Estate Winter Light Trail?
- An enchanting path of light displays and illuminations through the historic Walton Gardens
- A wide selection of food and drink for you to enjoy as you walk
- Warm up by the fire pit and enjoy toasty marshmallows!
Book your tickets to Luminate's Walton Gardens Winter Light Trail in Cheshire to experience a delightful evening of lights and magic in a site with a majestic and enchanting backdrop of colour and light.
Check out the other Luminate Light Trails this winter to see what other Christmas activities and events are going on for 2023.
How to find us
Address: Walton Lea Rd, Higher Walton, Warrington WA4 6SN
By public transport:
Please ensure that you check all public transport services are operational during the opening hours of Luminate, prior to booking your tickets for Luminate.
Two hours free car-parking is included within your admission price at Luminate.
- Food and drink outlets
- Free parking
PLEASE NOTE: Tuesday the 5th of December at 16:30pm and Monday the 11th of December at 16:30pm are slots for visitors who have specific sensory needs and their families to enjoy.
People also ask:
When is Luminate Walton Gardens?
- Luminate at the Walton Gardens in Cheshire will be taking place from Saturday the 11th of November to Sunday the 24th of December 2023. Entry times are from 4:30pm until 8:15pm each day.
Where does the trial at Luminate Walton Gardens start?
- There is a path all the way around, marked by festoon lighting throughout the duration. So just follow the festoon!
Are there any health and safety rules that I should know about for Luminate Walton Gardens?
- In order to ensure your own safety and enjoyment (and the safety of other visitors and staff), all visitors must remain on the clearly marked trail at all times.
- All children and vulnerable adults must be closely supervised at all times.
- Luminate takes place in the winter, after dark in a country estate setting. All areas other than the clearly defined trail will have potential trip hazards and risks to health and safety, which may be difficult to see during the time that Luminate is operational, so please stay on the path at all times and adhere to any instructions/advice given by stewarding staff.
- Conditions on the trail will be continually monitored by the onsite team, but all visitors are reminded that the event takes place in an outside, country setting over winter after dark. So please exercise caution when attending and supervise children and vulnerable adults at all times.
- Some of the lighting installations are interactive, so you can enjoy some light play throughout your journey. All such installations will be easily identifiable and will have stewards stationed close-by to guide you with what to do. For your own safety and enjoyment, please do not touch any other lights/electrical installations and ensure children and vulnerable adults are supervised at all times.
Are dogs allowed at Luminate Walton Gardens?
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, dogs are NOT permitted at Luminate with the exception of Guide dogs and assistance dogs.
What should I wear to Luminate Walton Gardens?
- Luminate takes place outdoors, during the winter after dark. Luminate will go ahead whatever the weather. Therefore it may be cold, dark and on rainy days, wet! Please wrap up warmly & wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear suitable for winter weather.
Where can I buy tickets for Luminate Walton Gardens?
- You can buy tickets for Luminate Walton Gardens at the best prices online right here!
Is the trail at Luminate Walton Gardens dark or covered?
- In many areas the lighting will be low level as part of the experience. Visitors are encouraged to bring along a torch but to only use this if necessary. Please ensure that children and vulnerable adults are supervised at all times.
- All of the trail is outside and is not under-cover. All visitors are reminded that this is an outdoor event, taking place in the winter and the weather may well be inclement. Please wrap up warm and wear appropriate outdoor winter clothing and appropriate footwear.
- For your own safety and enjoyment, please at all times remain on the clearly marked trail.
Am I allowed to take photographs at Luminate Walton Gardens?
- Taking and sharing photographs is encouraged for visitors at Luminate Walton Gardens.
What provisions are there for guests with mobility issues at Luminate Walton Gardens?
- The trail is all along hard-standing paths around Walton Gardens. The site itself is quite flat, but with a few sections with inclines/declines. Any sections that pass by steps will be clearly marked with an alternate route. As such the majority of the trail should be readily accessible to those with mobility restrictions and/or using mobility aids.
Can I purchase food and drink at Luminate Walton Gardens?
- Yes, there will be a selection of delicious food and drink available to purchase on site. There will also be a marshmallow toasting fire pit area! It is strictly prohibited to bring your own alcohol.
Will we see Father Christmas at Luminate Walton Gardens?
Father Christmas won't be at Luminate he is far too busy at this time of year making presents! But there will still be a unique and enchanting winter experience for the whole family to enjoy.
Exclusive offers for you
Enjoy three hours of Christmas magic at Otterspool this festive season. Meet Santa, taste gingerbread, make-a-bear & more! Use discount code WEB2023
Live actors and thrilling special effects help bring the gruesome history of Lancashire to life
Disney On Ice celebrates a century of Disney magic in a captivating show for the whole family in Sheffield this winter
Treat yourself, your family, and friends to a special memory this Christmas with our Alpaca Meet and Greet experiences.