Family Circuit - 45 Minutes Practice Session
Available seven days a week, providing ample opportunities for young drivers and their families on our dedicated Family Circuit
Peak rates are applicable all day on Saturday and Sunday. Off-peak rates are applicable from Monday to Friday.
Our Children and Family Practice Sessions are available seven days a week, providing ample opportunities for young drivers and their families to head out onto our dedicated Family Circuit and pit themselves against each other – or just learn more about karting.
These sessions are perfect for individual children, children with their parents, or larger family groups.
Each session will take place on our Family Circuit using our new BIZ Kart fleet.
To find out more, or to book, call and speak with one of our sales team.
- Practice sessions available 10 am until 8 pm, 7 days a week, subject to circuit availability.
- Peak rates are applicable all day on Saturday and Sunday.
- Off-peak rates are applicable from Monday to Friday.
- Balaclavas - As is industry-standard, all drivers must wear a balaclava when wearing a Midland Karting helmet. The cost of your session does not include the cost of a balaclava. You may bring your own balaclava, or purchase one during booking or upon arrival for £3pp
- All other safety equipment is provided free of charge – this includes a race suit, helmet, and gloves.
You are advised to wear clothing appropriate to the weather conditions, along with sturdy closed-toe footwear. We do not permit high-heels or sandals/flip flops.
Exclusive offers for you
The Great British Food Festival is returning to Trentham Gardens for 2023 with a massive selection of things to do for foodies of all ages
Meet and greet with the Frankly Alpacas herd before enjoying homemade treats in a cosy heated marquee this winter. Use discount code WEB2023
Treat yourself to something different this Christmas with an alpaca meet and great with some tasty festive treats at Frankly Alpacas
Terrible Tours takes you on an entertaining expedition through 2,000 years of Cambridge, from the rank Romans to the sickening students!