Penderyn Distillery - Llandudno
Book now from £13.50
Book your tickets for a Penderyn Distillery tour in the Brecon Beacons
Penderyn Distillery is a real gem on the coast of North Wales. Born in the Brecon Beacons, this fine whisky has made its way North to Llandudno to delight whisky aficionados nationwide.
If you're looking for things to do in North Wales, or want to get out and about if you're staying near Snowdonia/Eryri, then Penderyn Distillery is just the thing you're looking for.
What's included in the Penderyn Distillery tour?
- An hour-long Distillery tour to learn about the founding of the whisky and what makes it special to Wales as a whole
- Learn and see how the award-winning whisky is made and what makes Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky so unique
Why we love Penderyn Distillery
- The whole experience is so wonderfully Welsh. From their brand story and values to even the materials used to build the distillery, everything stems from the Welsh culture and the original vision:
'They dreamt of creating a whisky as pure and precious as Welsh gold'
- Tours last for an hour and run every hour from 10am-6pm meaning it's easy to find a time that best suits you
- Penderyn Distillery is the ideal rainy-day attraction in Wales. Perfect if you're local to North Wales and looking for things to do nearby when the Welsh weather decides to throw a tantrum, or if you're visiting Llandudno and get caught in the rain. What better way to shelter from the elements than with a fantastic tot of some Penderyn Whisky to warm you up...
Book your tickets for Penderyn Distillery now and enjoy a fabulous day out in Llandudno!
- Free parking for visitors. They have 3 x 22kw electric car charging points, two for Tesla's and one for all vehicles
- LATE ARRIVAL
Please note that tours start promptly. If you arrive late, the team there will do what they can to accommodate, but you may miss part of the tour.
Please note that while children are welcome to visit the distillery, this is a commercial whisky distillery, producing a product which is strictly, and legally, for adult consumption. No visitors under the age of 14 are permitted to access our production area. Any children brought to the distillery must be supervised at all times and the team reserve the right to ask them and their accompanying guardian to leave if they disrupt the experience of other visitors.
The tours and masterclasses are available for people with mobility issues. Sensible footwear must be worn by visitors at all times.
In the interests of safety, the use of mobile phones, cameras and other electrical equipment is prohibited in the production area; anyone refusing to comply with these rules will be asked to leave the tour. Please note photos the team there take may be used for marketing purposes - if you don't want to be photographed, just let the team know when you're there.
- DOWN TIMES
This is a working distillery and so, for operational reasons, they cannot guarantee that all or any of the plant will be working at the time of your visit. However, you may be able to see into the still and mash tun, which can't be done when there is distilling.
- HEALTH & SAFETY
Please remember that Penderyn Distillery is a food & drink manufacturer and as such must apply stringent checks across all areas of the business. Therefore, they respectfully ask that if you, or a member of your household, are unwell and/or suffering from any gastrointestinal or contagious illness on the day of your visit that you postpone your visit until a later date. This is to ensure that all products are manufactured in the safest way possible.